Has Z production already started?

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
You would think they would all be yellow because Nissan said the first Zs to be sold would be the Proto specs
I can't image a full 5% of the 240 total would be in any one place, especially when there's over 1k stores in US alone.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
So some wingnut at the port is opening up other people's cars and taking photos to post on the internet ... he's not likely to be in that job much longer. :rolleyes:
ive heard of ppl doing this at car shows/meets. cause a few arguments or fights lol

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
well also remember these guys at the dock and the transporters have to look at everything and make sure there is no scratches or damages before they take them cause its the transporter that has to pay for it if there was a damage and it wasnt documented

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ They do have to check cars for various things, that's they're job (assuming it's not a worker who simply moves the cars around) ... they do not have to take photos to post all over the internet though.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
^ They do have to check cars for various things, that's they're job (assuming it's not a worker who simply moves the cars around) ... they do not have to take photos to post all over the internet though.
no but like everything brand spankew everyone is excited

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ Yes, but in these days of "Political Correctness", doing things like that is likely to get you fired. You're taking and posting photos inside someone else's car without their permission.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
^ Yes, but in these days of "Political Correctness", doing things like that is likely to get you fired. You're taking and posting photos inside someone else's car without their permission.
As far as I know, no one has been assigned a VIN number so technically its no ones car.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
It's definitely not the photo-taker's car, but it is someone's car, even if only Nissan's property at this point.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
I never said it was a "big deal" ... I simply said that the guy taking the photos might not have the job much longer if they continue to do that. Personally I couldn't care less since it's definitely not my car and I don't know the fool.