First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I read on FB that all of these are demo cars and that we won't see regular Zs until September.
you may be right...
my dealer said a nissan rep would bring a car by to show/teach the mechanics and salesmans the ins and outs of the car, then a month after, they go on sale. this happens when a new model launches.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
What month/year was the Z first officially revealed? I feel like it'll have been a full year before anyone can get butt raped to buy one.

Is it just Nissan, or is it normal to make customers wait over a year after official reveal? I'm thinking most manufacturers reveal 3-6 months max before the car becomes available....

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
What month/year was the Z first officially revealed? I feel like it'll have been a full year before anyone can get butt raped to buy one.

Is it just Nissan, or is it normal to make customers wait over a year after official reveal? I'm thinking most manufacturers reveal 3-6 months max before the car becomes available....
its going to hit 1 year soon reveal was in august 17th. flop of a release. the guys pushing out the car should be held accountable/removed from their position. never seen a car release where dealerships have no idea what the car is or when its coming. this definitely was not intended for a spring release

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
its going to hit 1 year soon reveal was in august 17th. flop of a release. the guys pushing out the car should be held accountable/removed from their position. never seen a car release where dealerships have no idea what the car is or when its coming. this definitely was not intended for a spring release
As anxious as we all were for more info, they really should've been silent until they knew for sure we could get it in 3-6 months max.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
you may be right...
my dealer said a nissan rep would bring a car by to show/teach the mechanics and salesmans the ins and outs of the car, then a month after, they go on sale. this happens when a new model launches.
Sadly true. Nissan badly flopped this one. Plus the fact that demo and press cars have been out for months now, adds to the hurt to the general public, which will be at dealers' mercy now. Very bad execution!

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
As anxious as we all were for more info, they really should've been silent until they knew for sure we could get it in 3-6 months max.
Yeah after the launch event I was stoked thinking come April we'd all be ripping around in our Z's. What an absolute shit show of a launch, and we still have no idea when its actually happening. Kinda crazy how many other cars have been revealed and launched since then.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Yeah after the launch event I was stoked thinking come April we'd all be ripping around in our Z's. What an absolute shit show of a launch, and we still have no idea when its actually happening. Kinda crazy how many other cars have been revealed and launched since then.
Even in Canada with the reservation program in February and the 2-4 day window dealers were able to place orders to Nissan through their system before the online reservations.. still radio silence. I was able to sneak a dealer order in, in January.

Be nice if there were any info lol

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Even in Canada with the reservation program in February and the 2-4 day window dealers were able to place orders to Nissan through their system before the online reservations.. still radio silence. I was able to sneak a dealer order in, in January.

Be nice if there were any info lol
Don’t feel bad, orders opened in late Sept in Aus…we are in the same boat ..crickets although there is a little hope on the horizon if you ordered a proto.
I didn’t 😔