Has Z production already started?

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
When a Nissan sales person still calling it a 400Z.. tells me this sales person has very little knowledge about the new Z and to rethink of doing any business with them. Hope you didnt leave any deposit down.

My guess the Z will launch before the end of spring at least here in Canada. Not 100% sure, but I think there was a thread of a Canadian Nissan dealership that had two Zs for what seemed like a tech inspection for their technicians? It may also be possible Canada, Australia and Japan get the Zs first because of the smaller market it may be easier to fill those orders out first compared to USA.. I don't know.. just throwing out some theories.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
When a Nissan sales person still calling it a 400Z.. tells me this sales person has very little knowledge about the new Z and to rethink of doing any business with them. Hope you didnt leave any deposit down.

My guess the Z will launch before the end of spring at least here in Canada. Not 100% sure, but I think there was a thread of a Canadian Nissan dealership that had two Zs for what seemed like a tech inspection for their technicians? It may also be possible Canada, Australia and Japan get the Zs first because of the smaller market it may be easier to fill those orders out first compared to USA.. I don't know.. just throwing out some theories.
yes there are two Z making their way across Canada to dealerships. Not sure how long that will take. My dealer group owner will notify everyone on the list when it arrives.

forcer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E550
Just spotted a post from a japanese guy, the cars look different this time with all the white film and typical new car protectors. looks closer to production units

Translation: "Has the shipment of the new Z started? It's loaded in a carrier car ~"

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
most likely US units r gonna b first usually is