First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Supposedly my wife's Z is due to arrive at the dealership on the 17th of this month... and we managed to score a my23 instead of a my24 :D

Reactions: GUZ

BurninateZ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 MR2 Turbo, '19 508 GT, '23 Supra GT Manual
Just reaching out to ask if anyone can recommend a good company in WA that installs either a Graphene or Ceramic coat? Picking up my proto on 25th, and was interested in any good recommendations and what I would be looking at price wise?
It ranges a bit depending on the shop and the coating used, but I'd expect 1000-1500 based on the quotes I got. I used https://www.perthdetailingcentre.com.au/ when I had my Supra coated and got PPF on the front and I thought they were a good choice.

dackoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R - FN2
Occupation
Engineer
When car finally arrives will get ceramic coating have had some quotes and will either be Zen Auto in Arncliffe or Tint Haus in Thornleigh, happy with their package prices including tinting
Hi, did you end up getting it ceramic coated and roughly how much was it?

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Hi, did you end up getting it ceramic coated and roughly how much was it?
I got Graphene coated, car ,glass and wheel, ceramic window tint and the interior done at Tint Haus, total was $1900.
They did an excellent job, took about 7hours, lifetime warranty

Kaito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dad's Mazda CX9, Sister's Nissan Juke
Hello Kaito. Just saw your post. My blue manual coupe is still for sale. I am now down to $78k. 2023 model with 45kms on the odometer. New condition on the Gold Coast. Add transfer duty and it will still be a lot cheaper than the 2024 model you are waiting for.

Nissan Z_4391 Carsales.jpg
Hey jpw, apologies for late reply, I've been overseas so I haven't been able to get back to you. I actually was potentially interested in this however my dealership has just informed me that my car is expecting delivery around the 20th Oct. So much for Q1 2024.

Best of luck with selling!

jpw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Focus
Occupation
journalist
Hey jpw, apologies for late reply, I've been overseas so I haven't been able to get back to you. I actually was potentially interested in this however my dealership has just informed me that my car is expecting delivery around the 20th Oct. So much for Q1 2024.

Thanks for your reply. Hope you enjoy your car. If anyone else is interested, I am now down to $77k.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini

curious was this a cancelled order that you got to snap up.

or your actual order?

guessing from the time shift it’s a canceled one.

Kaito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dad's Mazda CX9, Sister's Nissan Juke
curious was this a cancelled order that you got to snap up.

or your actual order?

guessing from the time shift it’s a canceled one.
I don't think it's a cancelled order as it's a MY24 (unless someone cancelled their MY24 order?)
Also small update: Car arrived earlier than expected from port so am picking it up early next week.

drunkntigr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hilux
Hi Honwong. I bought something else while waiting 2.5 years for the Z. The Z then arrived a bit unexpectedly and the dealer would not let me back out of the deal without forfeiting my deposit and charging me penalty fees.
Which state are you in?

Did your car arrive earlier or later than the state time in the contract?

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Yen (my misses) picks up her Z next week. Dealer called up on Friday... it arrived at the dealership that arvo.

We got pretty lucky - it's a MY23 so they kept it at $79k new, drive-away for us. Threw in darkest legal and mats too.

Reactions: Mud

jpw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Focus
Occupation
journalist
Which state are you in?

Did your car arrive earlier or later than the state time in the contract?
I am in Queensland - and there was no stated time on the contract. Not relevant now anyway.