Hands Up all the Aussies

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
so

A. very happy for you

B, I nevergot a call from dealer asking if I wanted to convert like they were meant to, so I think a big part of that process was missed.

C, I was never buying it anyhow so 0 impact but one more thing nissan screwed up.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Been a bit of a spell between drinks.

Shocking to see people getting back on the merry-go-round for the nismo.

I thought about it, but fuck it. Was an absolute shit-fest 1st spin and I could never, ever justify putting hard-earned down with nissan for a pre-release ever again.

Shit, I'd think twice about doing it with any car marker full-stop if I'm honest.

Different strokes and all that, I guess

Have fun šŸ‘

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Fuck this. People will have Nismos before even half the pre orders are fulfilled
Ya a little strange. Even with "build date" speculation, arrival estimation.. meanwhile there's thousands that have no idea.any information about their orders/pre orders. And taking more reservations before fulfilling current backlog? Nissan is really fucking with us across the globe

2in2out

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FG Turbo Ute
Occupation
Firefighter
I'm back on the merry go round.
Spoke to my dealer a few weeks ago when the Nismo dropped, asked him to transfer my 16month deposit over to one when the system allows it, called on Monday stating the info about unfulfilled allocations get first dibs and sent me over a new contract to sign saying no need to get in line with the general public today.

Looks as though it took about and hour for Nissan to close the books on it today šŸ˜‚.

Now we wait and see

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Z Day finally arrived, 2 hour train ride to dealer to pick up the long awaited Z
Love the way it drives, the gears shifts are smooth as and the power is awesome
Well done on holding out and getting the exact spec you wanted. Beautiful colour! And looks like you took it on a nice drive your first day too.

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
The Nismo is auto only without air-con. This is obviously not my option in QLDšŸ¤£.

Iā€™ll be happy with my manual Z and save 20k for PPF/ceramic coating and other parts.
Are you seriousā€¦no air con in a car 101kā€¦surely you jest

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I do love heated seats in the winter...

Thing is, I reckon this could be the last Nismo Z they make with ICE. And whilst I agree that for the extra coin you could upgrade the performance spec car, it's just not the same.. With a bit of luck there will never be more then 100.. lol.

But most importantly, it looks like the Bat Mobile in black... :D
If you wanted a Batmobile, should have bought my old Peugeot RCZ type Rā€¦now that looked like the Batmobile (only nicer) and only 500 world wideā€¦my single biggest regret was selling it
If I knew then what I know now, I never would have. The kicker being even though it would have been 7 years old now ā€¦it STILL had more tech than the Z šŸ¤£šŸ¤­

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, I know the purists donā€™t care about technology that much, but itā€™s the principle. A 100k+ car should at least have what a 30k i20 is giving out
I was tempted to call the dealer, but
Aā€¦just canā€™t go through that horrific wait and lack of communication again
Bā€¦canā€™t justify spending 100k for a car just based on its looks ( the power is great, but unless you track it, where are you gonna use it) and
Cā€¦if Iā€™m getting a Z I want a manual

Itā€™s a beautiful car, no denying that ā€¦stunning. But at this point I think Nissan is starting to take the p*ss for what you get v the cost
My opinion for what itā€™s worth, which letā€™s face itā€¦isnā€™t much šŸ¤£

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Z Day finally arrived, 2 hour train ride to dealer to pick up the long awaited Z
Love the way it drives, the gears shifts are smooth as and the power is awesome
Congratulationsā€¦Iā€™m glad one of the originals on the post got what they wantedā€¦enjoy

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
saw some Australian media that said the initial NISMO Z allocations sold out in under 1 hour