Hands Up all the Aussies

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Far out, that's great if so as I've just flown back and am ready to hit up my dealer as he last said to me allocations were to be known by the end of July. Perhaps if I give it another few days he'll be forthcoming with details himself.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Australian press launch end of this month

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
From car expert

This is a proud moment. Few models can claim the performance lineage of the Z, and to be able to celebrate it right here in Australia, on the eve of a new dawn of performance for the brand, is special,” says Nissan Australia managing director Adam Paterson.

“This might be the first example of the all-new Z we see on local roads, but we’ll soon be seeing many more, with a new era of Z about to begin.”

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
From car expert

This is a proud moment. Few models can claim the performance lineage of the Z, and to be able to celebrate it right here in Australia, on the eve of a new dawn of performance for the brand, is special,” says Nissan Australia managing director Adam Paterson.

“This might be the first example of the all-new Z we see on local roads, but we’ll soon be seeing many more, with a new era of Z about to begin.”
Saw that …as my husband said.
What do they call “ soon” because they said that in October

morgand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISMO Z
How long for the coupes?
Not sure, but given the extended time it took to do the allocations for the Proto's, I am guessing they will be landed before that's completed. I haven't see the build plate, but the Proto says 5/22, so I am guessing they were built and have been waiting for elec-trickery... It's painful, probably more so that it is now sooo close. :)

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Not sure, but given the extended time it took to do the allocations for the Proto's, I am guessing they will be landed before that's completed. I haven't see the build plate, but the Proto says 5/22, so I am guessing they were built and have been waiting for elec-trickery... It's painful, probably more so that it is now sooo close. :)
Just as long as it is “sooo close” and not close in terms of October last year and now in August with not a single car delivered.

I pray you are correct …knowing my luck, will arrive when I’m on holiday and I’ll get skipped 😭🤣

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Sydney dealer has advised they have a blue/black auto arriving late August as a demo.
If this is true should be able to test drive shortly after

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Sydney dealer has advised they have a blue/black auto arriving late August as a demo.
Don’t care about demos…I want mine ( throws everything off the table in a huff and storms out of the room slamming the door behind me 🤣)

Last edited:

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Liverpool?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

khoi242

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F Type
Nice!

This is consistent with my dealers messaging too.

Looks like we'll be doing test drives shortly!