Will you be changing the wheels on the new Z?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Anyone going to slam their Z?

EiEbZA8UMAADdxQ?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Not just no but FUCK no.

There's a lot of different wheels that would look great on this car... LMGT4s, GT-Cs, TE-37s... I haven't been paying attention to wheels the past few years since there hasn't been a point (got my RPF1s years back for the Evo and haven't looked back) so a lot of my wheel choices are decades old. They're still fly as fuck and better than a lot of trash I've seen on the road.

No larger than 19s, proper offset, no stretched bullshit, lots of rubber... this car is gonna look GREAT.

Last edited:

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon, 350Z Roadster, R8, M4, 718 CS, 992 911CS4
Occupation
CFO
It's probly not going to be fun. ?

Hopefully between a good ceramic coat and the power washer it wont be THAT bad.
It’s going to be a cleaning nightmare … I like to keep mine simply boring simple … lol …
5B4BDB93-F625-463F-BAD2-6C80A85B94CF.jpeg

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'19 Civic Type-R
Choose your brake pads wisely! I have found that makes all the difference in the world when it comes to cleaning wheels.
THIS 100%!!! The Brembo/OEM pads on the R are dusty AF. I wanted white wheels but theres no way as it stands right now. There's a few compounds out there that are still grabby but dont produce as much dust. I'm definitely due for an upgrade when I get through these.

It’s going to be a cleaning nightmare … I like to keep mine simply boring simple … lol …
5B4BDB93-F625-463F-BAD2-6C80A85B94CF.jpeg
It won't be my first rodeo, but mesh's are a lot of work. I'm not expecting it to slide right off, trust me. Multiple coats of 9H + some dedicated wheel cleaner usually go a long way though. I normally do a wheels off deep clean at least once a year too. It's a labor of love to have dope wheels.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
mesh's are a lot of work.
Ain't this the fucking truth. I remember WAY back when I had my 2G Eclipse I bought a set of Tenzo R Shu 10s. What a pain in the ass to keep clean.

LC1

First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
im curious how some kansei tandems would look on it. they are based on the r34 gtr wheels. so long as i went wide enough to get some concavity on the spokes.

luckyjoewu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 3 series
I guess this is a silly question. Can the new Z run on 20'' rims? I'm getting the base trim with 18'', but I'm thinking about swapping that with 20'' wheels, or 19''front+20''rear. Is that possible/recommended?

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Exactly what I’ll be doing!
Makes 2 of us, I'm hoping I can find a set of Nismo v2s but if not? - Gunmetal v1s will do just fine.

Fronts will be the same size (19x9.5), Rears we'll get an extra .5 out back (19x10.5)

Decent weight, Forged, looks good, says "Nismo" on it, Plug and Play with no BS - I'm good with it.

I guess this is a silly question. Can the new Z run on 20'' rims? I'm getting the base trim with 18'', but I'm thinking about swapping that with 20'' wheels, or 19''front+20''rear. Is that possible/recommended?
I'm sure the new Z will swallow wheels like the 370Z did, 20s will be fine.