Go-To or Favorite Dealership

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
I personally don't think this is a good idea, each dealer is only going to get a handful (at most) of Zs. Doesn't make sense to bombard that dealer with all of us clamoring to get a Z. I guess maybe the service aspect might if geographically close by. But even then if service is better in Detroit and I'm in Grand Rapids I would not drive 2.5 hours. My .02 cents.
Your opinion assumes the list will reveal the best dealer in the country, and that everyone on this forum will flock to that dealer. That is not at all the point. Do as you see fit.

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
Also wonder if it's possible to include a column on what exact inventory each dealer has, might help cross-shopping. I don't mind making a road trip if can find close to what I want, albeit keeping ADM and other add-ons in mind.
Don’t you think the inventory will change in about every 10 minutes

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
Your opinion assumes the list will reveal the best dealer in the country, and that everyone on this forum will flock to that dealer. That is not at all the point. Do as you see fit.
Bestow your infinite wisdom upon my my friend. What exactly is the point or purpose?

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Bestow your infinite wisdom upon my my friend. What exactly is the point or purpose?
Should be obvious, but nevertheless, the purpose is to give forum members options. This may be some members' first involvement with Nissan, in which case they don't have a go-to dealer or salesperson to connect with. The list would help with that. The list would also hopefully guide members to reputable dealers that aren't charging much ADM, if at all. This is the best thing we can do in such a garbage situation.

YOU may not be willing to travel 2.5 hours for a better dealer, but someone else on here might. But again, feel free to consult the list once it's up, or don't. No one really cares.