Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Oh that was already there. Likely because it’s a requirement to have front plates in Virginia.
Next time you drive it, can you check if there are screws drilled through the front bumper, please?

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I don’t mind sharing it here. For the full front it is $2300 and for track package which includes front portion of roof it’s $2900. After tax, I paid about $3100 for the track package. With the rest of the car it’s an additional $3500. So well within the average based on many YouTube vids I watched from various auto shops.
My PPF track package didn't include the roof but did include the rocker panels for $2600. Then I had Opti-coat ceramic coating put on the rest of the car for $1500, and they threw in Opti-glass on the windshield for free. Total $4100.

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
My PPF track package didn't include the roof but did include the rocker panels for $2600. Then I had Opti-coat ceramic coating put on the rest of the car for $1500, and they threw in Opti-glass on the windshield for free. Total $4100.
I was gonna do a similar move with ceramic coating for rest of the car then I decided to get full ppf. Do you have any pics to share?

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I was gonna do a similar move with ceramic coating for rest of the car then I decided to get full ppf. Do you have any pics to share?
A little dirty from a long drive home but way easier to wash.
Detail day 3.jpeg
Detail day 5.jpeg

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
I did mine as well when I got it in November. XPEL had to flyout one of their people to scan my car, as it was the first they've ever done.
Did the xpel cover the "triangles" on the front bumper?

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
My shop had to redo the panels in my Z a few times. I'm pretty sure the entire front bumper is covered by the film.
On mine the "triangles" are not covered. Just wanted to know if it's standard or not.