For the love of (preferred deity)!

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
If only it wasn’t ugly…i would agree
I don't get how you folks think it looks ugly. Have y'all seen them in person? I'll be honest when I first saw pictures of it online I thought the same, but I've seen multiple in person now and I can honestly say they look pretty damn cool in person, especially driving on the road. The stock wheels are ugly as hell though, that's for sure. That half chrome look is appalling.

The same goes for the new BMW M3/M4. That big grille shape looked HORRIBLE when they first revealed in. Saw a couple in person, actually doesn't look bad.

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I don't get how you folks think it looks ugly. Have y'all seen them in person? I'll be honest when I first saw pictures of it online I thought the same, but I've seen multiple in person now and I can honestly say they look pretty damn cool in person, especially driving on the road. The stock wheels are ugly as hell though, that's for sure. That half chrome look is appalling.
Yep I have…it’s just overdone.
The Peugeot RCZs have a bubble roof and sides, but it was retrained and flowed on the car.
The Supra just seems to bulge out everywhere, fake vents and that nose that looks like it’s melting with a ducks bum to finish…if it had one or two elements maybe it would work, but all of them together is just over the top.
AND inside it’s claustrophobic

Everyone has their own taste and I am not discounting others views, this is just mine

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
The Peugeot RCZs have a bubble roof and sides, but it was retrained and flowed on the car.
The Supra just seems to bulge out everywhere, fake vents and that nose that looks like it’s melting with a ducks bum to finish…if it had one or two elements maybe it would work, but all of them together is just over the top.

Everyone has their own taste and I am not discounting others views, this is just mine
Agreed on the inside. Pretty tight in there. The car is much smaller in person and the inside very much feels it.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Yeah, those guys quoted me at $64k
welcome to the forum.

btw that $64k is basically half price for some dealers...sure you won't reconsider? 🤣

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management

I'm torn on the Supra's design, also. I see them all over Naples (I'd argue they're roughly as common as a 370) and, at a distance, they have incredible presence on the road. You not only recognize from afar that it's a pretty serious machine, you can readily identify it's a Supra soon after. So, it does have that going for it.

It's just...the devil's in the details, so to speak. Fake vents are an inherently sloppy design choice, IMO, and the profile of the vehicle makes the short wheelbase very evident in an aesthetically displeasing way. I guess it just looks better in motion, to my eye.

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
New guy here! Been lurking for more than a year w/o account 👀

Assuming this is Nissan Lithia Springs (Blue Perf MT). I'm supposed to get a quote tomorrow on it.

On a side note, Nissan configurator website has shown a lot more in inventory over the past week! went from like 40 to 99+, perhaps the end of our suffering is soon?🤷‍♂️
Yes Subaru dealers are all receiving cars for stock on top of their sold orders.....SO WHERE ARE THE Z's

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
In all fairness, it's just not the forum. The Z Facebook group has really slowed down as well.
Makes me sad, I was looking forward to seeing everyone here and on Facebook share/talk about their Z’s by now, but instead I’ve watched the hype die a slow painful death while people move on. Nissan definitely messed this up big time

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
welcome to come across to the dark side and chuck a tanty in the Aussie page, but have to tell you…we are not getting anywhere either, and our thread is dying a slow death just like the rest of the forum.

It’s a total failure. This was supposed to be the car to get people interested in Nissan again…instead it’s just put more people off
TIL "chuck a tanty" 🤣🤣🤣