Does anyone have a Z yet?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Australian dealers are still saying July…we are skeptical but hopeful at the same time

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Got a couple in my garage.

New one apparently not to expect until July-Sept. Due to "parts shortages". I'm still leaning on the very optimistic side, and hoping for mid to late June. Never know. We've seen them loaded on trucks in Japan, on the way somewhere. So they must have some being produced even though parts are on short supply. So, maybe a little slower than they initially expected. I got my fingers crossed that they will hold true to those very early Jan-Feb pre-order and pre-pre website pre-orders that were squeezed through the dealerships the week before the website was open to public "orders" (This is for the Canadian guys)

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
... are you serious?
Yea dead serious. They’re on trucks already and my friend who works at a dealership here in Canada said they were supposed to get the first 2 this week

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
You can't even build the car online yet. Nobody is gonna have one until summer, and probably mid-late summer at that. The only people that have one are heavily affiliated with Nissan like Forsberg and FI.

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
You can't even build the car online yet. Nobody is gonna have one until summer, and probably mid-late summer at that. The only people that have one are heavily affiliated with Nissan like Forsberg and FI.
I think people who ordered early will get one in the next month or so if they’re lucky

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Guam and Hawaii have the few they were gonna get out of the 1st shipment.