First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
dude... i don't even know where you come up with this stuff..
mom jokes - referring to the person who said "your mom must be so proud"....

I don't know any of the folks on here like you do, so much in detail i guess... WA? she being a mom i guess? okay...
You think that was a mom joke? A mom joke would be telling you your mom is so fat she puts her belt on with a boomerang. That was a YOU joke based on you being ok with pissing away 30k because dealers raping customers is a-ok with you simply because you claim you have money like that (but then you're turning around talking about paying 3k over and "doing your every effort" to get them to remove "mandatory" packages).

Congrats on being one of the first Z owners in Canada. Nobody gives a fuck.

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Even mentioning some ones mother - like wtf - you 12?
Me pissing away 30k - for sure bro, my money, who the fuck are you to say anything about how i spend my worth??

I clearly wrote i was willing to pay up to some sums like that, but i aint stupid, of course i'm going to try to get it at MSRP...

All you people shitting on dealers so bad... like grow the fuck up, only way to get the car NEW - no choice....

Buy now or wait TONY....
Go take a stab at dealer rather then folks on the forums... im sure your mom would be proud if you can take down the giant dealers right TONY!

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
It’s hard to tell which of the forums I frequent are the most agitated by our current car world. Similar frustration all over. Lol

However, feeling it’s probably the Lotus Emira people waiting for their orders. That’s seems like a real cluster. People on Porsche MSRP waitlists are also pretty testy as well though.

Happiest seems to be the G29 forum. Not a lot of interest in that car so seems easy to get. Just a handful of people waiting around for the manual in MY24.

Status
Not open for further replies.