Sponsored

Dashboard warning lights normal or acting up

Metacomof9

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
11
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, TX
Car(s)
25 MT Sport
Had my BSM OFF indicator turn on when driving along stretches of road with guard rails close to the road and my lane keep off flicker when driving into blinding sun or reflections. Owner manual goes into details some environments will trick up the driver support systems.
 
OP
OP
JohnNYC

JohnNYC

Active Member
First Name
John
Joined
Jan 27, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
41
Reaction score
116
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Car(s)
2026 Mercedes E53 AMG Wagon; 2023 Nissan Z
How did you get your dash to show "Engine Oil Pressure"?
change the dash view “sport”. You do so with the shortcut button on the left side of the steering wheel. Select meter view, and then toggle to “sport”.
 

qellman32

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
161
Reaction score
211
Location
Clinton Twp, MI, US
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
Happens to me on a specific section of road. I think the sensor gets blinded by light and freaks out for a bit.
I think I agree with this hypothesis. It happened to me today in 75 degree weather with clear skies. I think in this scenario, the camera at the top of the windshield was blinded from drive into the oncoming Fall time sun. So it couldn't see the road ahead. I caught this picture while blindly driving westward.
20260927_184200(0).webp
 
 






Top