Dan Passe. You guys have got to have ventilated seats…..

Numbersguy

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37
Occupation
IT
For a vehicle that would be close to 50k for the top of the line after taxes and every thing to not have ventilated seats seems odd. The rest of the Nissan line has them and in cheaper vehicles. Hopefully they add them is as an option, along with hud and interior /exterior carbon fiber package to replace the gloss black.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
For a vehicle that would be close to 50k for the top of the line an safer taxes and every thing to not have ventilated seats seems odd. Thr rest of the Nissan line has them and in cheaper vehicles. Hopefully they add them is as an option, along with hud and interior /exterior carbon fiber package to replace the gloss black.
This. Please

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
I do live in the South, my truck doesn't have ventilated seats, and I generally forget to turn them on in my other car. Maybe I just don't weigh enough to make my own gravy in the heat?

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
For a vehicle that would be close to 50k for the top of the line after taxes and every thing to not have ventilated seats seems odd. The rest of the Nissan line has them and in cheaper vehicles. Hopefully they add them is as an option, along with hud and interior /exterior carbon fiber package to replace the gloss black.
Agree with all of that and a carbon fiber roof option would be nice too. Maybe it will be on the Nismo. Definitely need ventilated seats in a vehicle this price.

OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
We don't need heated seats again it adds weight and costs , Z is a sports car not a poser car.
Yes. It seems if anything they will give heated seats priority over cooled. Don’t get in a sports car ?

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
I haven't looked at the specs really close since I have a 1320 ordered, but I take it there is no ventilated seat option at this time? If so another good reason I don't feel so bad that I passed on one for now, but maybe they will be in one of the option packages. I think they are a must anymore unless you live in Canada. Although the seats are not solid leather so not a huge deal I guess.

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Most of my driving will be in the summer. Not winter months. this is a summer sports car. Keep the heated seats if you must but atleast give us an option for cooling ??
Sorry - at this point, heated only. Apologies. Personally I've tinted my windows on my 370Z and that helped a lot.

I will forward this request (and already have).

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
You know what, it's really just a convenience thing anyway. Alcantara breathes really well, and as long as the AC is working, it's not an issue anyway.