Dan Passe. You guys have got to have ventilated seats…..

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
I'm fairly surprised to see this many people diehard about the cooled seats. Everytime I've used them it just seemed gimmicky and I still end up sweating regardless.

OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
I'm fairly surprised to see this many people diehard about the cooled seats. Everytime I've used them it just seemed gimmicky and I still end up sweating regardless.
They work well in my Max.

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
They work great in my Mustang. No summer swamp ass over here.

Challenger88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford F150
As a heads up, Ford's cooling is hit or miss. My F150's ventilated seats aren't as cooling as a Chevy Silverado's. I've seen some other people posting in the F150 forums and a few posts about Mustangs' not working as they should. I'm glad to see the Mustang here works wonderfully, but if your experience with ventilated seats is from a Ford, then you should try another. In the Georgia heat, ventilated seats are a life saver. Especially with a remote start that turns them on with the AC.

tractng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 RDX, 2016 Miata
Occupation
Systems Admin
Still surprised this wasn't included. Hopefully they add this because it sucks driving around in a nice sport car with swamp balls and butt.
They sell the cream to keep them balls dry and fresh , making you shift faster to beat other wannabe :).

OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Hey guys…if we can drive without ventilated seats here, I’m sure you guys can manage it too, it’s not a deal breaker for me
It’s not if we can. It’s if we should for 40 k base. I mean most of all their competitors offer this simple add

bhamZ35

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
It’s not if we can. It’s if we should for 40 k base. I mean most of all their competitors offer this simple add
Exactly. In my Honda days swamp ass and back were war medals to show off our awesome 10k dollar racecar life. Times and interests change ?.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
You get cooled seats in the new Z there'll be a mob saying the "Z has lost it's way" or maybe that it should be called "ZX".
There's already a small mob complaining about weight........

OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
You get cooled seats in the new Z there'll be a mob saying the "Z has lost it's way" or maybe that it should be called "ZX".
There's already a small mob complaining about weight........
I know you’re joshing. No way that happens. heated And cooled seats could easily be added without prob lol

golddog

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
Both my current Alfa Giulia and my past A4 and A6 didn’t have ventilated seats. Personally I am not a ”FAN” of them, but understand why others are. My twig and berries tend to stay comfy regardless of temp.:)