Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Still really high in Cali
My brother was up in the Tahoe area earlier this week and said gas was over $8 up there! Just crazy.

I know i keep saying this but going with an electric dd has been the best choice I have made. I have solar so no electricity bill for me either. It's like getting free gas which in itself is saving me $400-600 a month with current gas prices.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ wow!
gas has been around $3.19-3.29 in texas near the dfw area...it's still way higher then when the last administration was in office, but at least it isn't cali-crazy

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Honestly, think of that picture more as click bate. I can find decent gas for $6.50ish. I posted that because there are stations like that who are 1/4 mile away from another station that prices are $1.50 less. Some even across the street from each other! It makes no sense.

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
^ wow!
gas has been around $3.19-3.29 in texas near the dfw area...it's still way higher then when the last administration was in office, but at least it isn't cali-crazy
I think I paid something like $3.61 or so in a Frisco Costco last week - I can't imagine those that are paying some of those CA prices.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I think can live with $7-10/gal fuel cost, but that's actually a small problem for us. Our electricity bill, grocery, home improvement stuff, eating out weekend, and other retail stuff we buy in the last 6months have increased anywhere from 30% to 200% from 2-3yrs ago.

The only thing that I have not seen increase is natural gas. It has been about $30/mo, but this winter might be a different story. We're selling off more and more of our NG to Euro and higher demand US to heat home this winter.

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
In Houston, for a month or so prices were around $2.50 and some as low as $2.20. However, all good things must come to an end. I am seeing a lot of stations now at $2.79 for regular.