HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Current rides?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Well I have to say, I am extremely happy to see my Z has now been made and will be on its way soon.
My sons I20 cracked it, two weeks ago.
Loss of power steering and stalling without warning. Took it to three mechanics, none of which could diagnose a problem….one replaced the fuel pump saying it wasn’t pumping enough fuel. $370 later and twenty minutes into the drive home it happened again.

Finally went to see a guy who is not even a trained mechanic, said the electric sensor was faulty ( apparently the one they plug into to test the electrics was also faulty) another $270 and the issue at last seems to have been fixed. No wonder why people don’t trust mechanics.

Hasn’t been fun relying on one decent car and one broken one when my husband works 30 minutes away from work, and I literally am a rep so my job entails driving from shop to shop three days a week. ( as well as our own business to run)

It’s now been a year and 4 months since I sold my car, thinking the Z would have arrived at latest Jan last year …hindsight is a wonderful thing

Last edited:
OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Well I have to say, I am extremely happy to see my Z has now been made and will be on its way soon.

It’s now been a year and 4 months since I sold my car, thinking the A (Z?) would have arrived at lates Jan last year …hindsight is a wonderful thing
Great to hear! How did you find out, dealership showed you the transport details?