First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
Very lost. I have 2 actually haha. One turbo one supercharged.... Cheap, fun, reliable cars.

20211219_163300.jpg
The mechanic buddy I have has a cobalt SS he does a ton of work on. I swear he dips that car at least once ever other month.

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
My son, this is a ?TA?CO?MA. By the time I'm ready for another truck it'll be one of those stainless steel doorstops Elon will have for sale on Mars. ???

In all seriousness I haven't even looked. When it comes to a daily I don't need a new vehicle, and I'll be driving this thing until the wheels fall off. I'll probly wind up in another CPO Taco at that point.
The last Frontier was cheap with nothing in it but ran forever. The new one actually has shit in it, looks clean, and doesn't sound like it's in a tornado when driving on the highway.

1648847228429.png

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
yea its a toyota but he like what can i do to put u in a frontier today lol
ABC of sales. Always Be Closing ? . But the Frontier is actually a completive small truck now. Not just the cheapest option like they used to be. Hell the new 3.8 makes 310hp and has the same 9-speed that's in the Titan!

OP
OP

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
I gotta jump in on this Frontier train - it's an absolutely solid truck. The '22 Frontier clobbers the Tacoma in driving dynamics and value for dollar, IMHO. The automatic in the current gen Tacoma is among the worst automatic transmissions out there right now in any kind of vehicle. The current gen manual has a joke of a clutch, and I find their seating position to not be truck-like at all. The current 9 speed transmission in the Frontier is absolutely magnificent - the Tacoma does not at all compare. When the Tacoma gets refreshed, it will likely get a variant of the Tundra's 10 Speed, and I don't think that's a good thing.

Sadly, truck owners from all brands are mostly all kinds of stubborn, and conquest sales just barely even happen at all. The Tacomas and their rear drum brakes (sorry this bothers me... a $55k TRD Pro has rear drum brakes...) have a loyal following despite there being all kinds of really solid competition in the segment now with the new Frontier, Gladiator, and Ranger. But getting a Taco guy to look at a Frontier is like getting a Ford guy to look at a Chevy - you're borderline NEVER going to see it.

Last edited:

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
ABC of sales. Always Be Closing ? . But the Frontier is actually a completive small truck now. Not just the cheapest option like they used to be. Hell the new 3.8 makes 310hp and has the same 9-speed that's in the Titan!
Reach out to Nissan and ask them "WTF?" for only offering the Pro4x in super duper short bed for USA market.

Spec a Frontier out with a king cab or crew cab long bed and you get locked out of all kinds of options, in the USA. I can get what I want in Canada.

I've been shopping Toyota for this reason, I like that Toyota offers all kinds of options on their longer bed trucks, be it king or crew cab. Fucking hate short beds!

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
What do you drive daily? If you get a new Z, will it change what you drive daily?

Throw up some cool pics of fun things you do with your daily!
2015 Nissan Sentra. Needless to say, it will be a fun switch. :p

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
Reach out to Nissan and ask them "WTF?" for only offering the Pro4x in super duper short bed for USA market.

Spec a Frontier out with a king cab or crew cab long bed and you get locked out of all kinds of options, in the USA. I can get what I want in Canada.

I've been shopping Toyota for this reason, I like that Toyota offers all kinds of options on their longer bed trucks, be it king or crew cab. Fucking hate short beds!
Long beds don't sale well state side dog. That's why it's only available in the SV trim with the Tech package.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Long beds don't sale well state side dog. That's why it's only available in the SV trim with the Tech package.
According to some people hatchbacks don't sell well either.

The new Corolla Hatchback is extremely popular here in WA state, and Toyota is selling out of the crew cab 6.5 Tundras, they're not even spending 2 days on the lot.

I remember the Titan came in a crew cab with 7+ bed. It's not that long beds don't sell well, it's that Titans don't sell well.

But, I get it. Even Ford has been crimping their best 1/2 ton versions (Rattler, Tremor, Raptor) to Crew Cab short beds. Just a useless format for us.

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
According to some people hatchbacks don't sell well either.

The new Corolla Hatchback is extremely popular here in WA state, and Toyota is selling out of the crew cab 6.5 Tundras, they're not even spending 2 days on the lot.

I remember the Titan came in a crew cab with 7+ bed. It's not that long beds don't sell well, it's that Titans don't sell well.

But, I get it. Even Ford has been crimping their best 1/2 ton versions (Rattler, Tremor, Raptor) to Crew Cab short beds. Just a useless format for us.
Titan has sold like shit because it took till 2020 to make it an actual option in the truck market. Then dodge does a freaking Ipad for a center screen and now we back on bottom lmao.

MGD

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
Occupation
Owner of electrical contracting company
If I’m not in my company truck I’m in the Giulia ?
39DDF0CD-DDB2-4816-9303-F60B58A1E47D.jpeg
DBAC38BD-FAE2-4A6C-902C-FB9929C1A676.jpeg
1A45E837-B6CA-433E-B3EE-D59B125B5A6E.jpeg

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
My daily until she started leaking oil and making weird noise and only 46k on the odometer. German engineering at it's best. ?

IMG_1752.JPG
So what do you drive now?