First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
^ I know Tesla cars now have "Dog Mode", but I'm not sure that's quite how they meant it to be used. ;)
Dog mode is really useful especially since it leaves the temp control on you can use it on anyone waiting in the car for you. yea in this pic he's like..."wtf am i doing here..where's the treat you promised'

For a while I had thought about getting a B8 instead of a B8.5 for the hydraulic steering, but the facelift really does look so much better. How do you feel about the electronic steering? I'm guessing that it's similar to what's on our B7 Passat. Is yours 6MT and does it have the sport diff?

Looks great in black with the bronze TE37's ? I'm thinking about switching my wheels up soon to some bronze CE28N's.
Its funny you say that because i test drove a B8.5 and absolutely loved it (CPO 2015 prestige fully optioned) and the supercharger whine was amazing. Once the B9 came out, since it has slightly sharper features front/back, It was visually more pleasing to me. Upsides vs b8.5, single turbo V6, intake/BOV sounds, great fuel economy, refined interior materials, SPORT DIFF!. Downsides? No 6Mt, steering is super loose if you don't option Dynamic Steering (mine didn't come with it :/)

Sport diff and Dynamic Steering are a must on these cars if you're going to do any sort of twisties/canyan/track work and know about racing lines, body roll etc. 034 mounts/accessories help alot with keeping the car flatter, but the way power splits between left/right when you get on it, you can feel ( I could on stock vs sport diff car).

You can never go wrong with bronze Rays wheels!!

Only pic I had on this phone other than my thousand skyline pictures lol

B66EC192-1ACE-4D58-AD02-AFA42CF09270.jpeg
Camaro's with this new exterior packages look so menacing!

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Dog mode is really useful especially since it leaves the temp control on you can use it on anyone waiting in the car for you. yea in this pic he's like..."wtf am i doing here..where's the treat you promised'

Its funny you say that because i test drove a B8.5 and absolutely loved it (CPO 2015 prestige fully optioned) and the supercharger whine was amazing. Once the B9 came out, since it has slightly sharper features front/back, It was visually more pleasing to me. Upsides vs b8.5, single turbo V6, intake/BOV sounds, great fuel economy, refined interior materials, SPORT DIFF!. Downsides? No 6Mt, steering is super loose if you don't option Dynamic Steering (mine didn't come with it :/)

Sport diff and Dynamic Steering are a must on these cars if you're going to do any sort of twisties/canyan/track work and know about racing lines, body roll etc. 034 mounts/accessories help alot with keeping the car flatter, but the way power splits between left/right when you get on it, you can feel ( I could on stock vs sport diff car).

Camaro's with this new exterior packages look so menacing!
to be honest i like this style better than the facelift they did now and my tail lights also

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I funny you say that because i test drove a B8.5 and absolutely loved it (CPO 2015 prestige fully optioned) and the supercharger whine was amazing. Once the B9 came out, since it has slightly sharper features front/back, It was visually more pleasing to me. Upsides vs b8.5, single turbo V6, intake/BOV sounds, great fuel economy, refined interior materials, SPORT DIFF!. Downsides? No 6Mt, steering is super loose if you don't option Dynamic Steering (mine didn't come with it :/)

Oops, my bad... I really mistook a B9 for a B8.5 ? Shows you what I know. I see the headlights and other differences now. Yeah, I'd rather have the B9 for the turbo and looks, but like most Audi's since around 2015 or newer, I just wish they came in manual. They really make some great looking cars. I don't think I could say no to a RS5 Sportback if it came in manual.

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
I daily a '13 Taco 4 cyl m/t. I have next to no pictures of it. I have more pics of a 4runner I rented once. I love this truck but I really dont treat it like I do. It hasnt been washed properly in 2 years.
20201108_091608.jpg
Have you thought about the new Frontier as an option? It only took 15 years but it's a clean as hell truck.

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
Trying to sell somebody a truck even in the DD thread ?

?
Gotta pay them bills! But for real though the Frontier is sick as hell. Though the ability to get a Pro4x is a fucking nightmare ?

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'19 Civic Type-R
Have you thought about the new Frontier as an option? It only took 15 years but it's a clean as hell truck.
My son, this is a ?TA?CO?MA. By the time I'm ready for another truck it'll be one of those stainless steel doorstops Elon will have for sale on Mars. ???

In all seriousness I haven't even looked. When it comes to a daily I don't need a new vehicle, and I'll be driving this thing until the wheels fall off. I'll probly wind up in another CPO Taco at that point.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
My son, this is a ?TA?CO?MA. By the time I'm ready for another truck it'll be one of those stainless steel doorstops Elon will have for sale on Mars. ???

In all seriousness I haven't even looked. When it comes to a daily I don't need a new vehicle, and I'll be driving this thing until the wheels fall off. I'll probly wind up in another CPO Taco at that point.
yea its a toyota but he like what can i do to put u in a frontier today lol

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
looks like your a little lost lol... i havnt seen a cobalt in a long time almsot as long as i hadnt seen my srt-4