Any changes for the 2024 Z?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Sales Advisor
I live in Dubai and it is impossible to find one at the dealer. So I placed a pre-order but they are still only taking pre-orders for the 2023 models. What I am afraid of is getting the car in a couple of months only to learn that the 2024 has some extra features like a better exhaust or whatnot.

Do we have any rumors of any changes for the 2024 Z (not the NISMO version as I only want a yellow color car, never had yellow before.)

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Considering the 370Z went virtually unchanged it's entire life spanning 2009-2020, besides a facelift and different wheels in 2013, it's very unlikely the new Z will.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
I would not be surprised to see some subtle changes, not with the exterior but enhancements on items that could operate better. One thing that comes to mind is back up camera improvements. Also some improvements to the car’s electronics where glitches have occurred should happen. I would be disappointed if it was the same exact car badged as a ‘24 model. I’ve been waiting for the ‘24 announcement with a lot of curiosity to see, in fact if there are any changes. All we can do is wait & see.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I live in Dubai and it is impossible to find one at the dealer. So I placed a pre-order but they are still only taking pre-orders for the 2023 models. What I am afraid of is getting the car in a couple of months only to learn that the 2024 has some extra features like a better exhaust or whatnot.

Do we have any rumors of any changes for the 2024 Z (not the NISMO version as I only want a yellow color car, never had yellow before.)

all 2024s get amazon alexa assistant. Japan and Australia Markets get a new Orange. yet to be announced/confirmed for the US

Last edited:

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Good luck, a year and 8 months of putting a preorder and still have yet to receive an allocation or any information from nissan for my order. When did u place an order?

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Good luck, a year and 8 months of putting a preorder and still have yet to receive an allocation or any information from nissan for my order. When did u place an order?
Same, now with how high the interest rate is...., I can wait 😂

OP
OP
Spartan

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Occupation
Sales Advisor
Just placed the order 1 week ago, not 1 year ago

I have a 2021 Mustang Mach 1 in Fighter Jet Grey Color. When I bought the car, that color was so unique I was in love with it and they didn't have a yellow color as I've always wanted.

Now, every freakin' car on the road I see is in that same color, KIA, Porsche, BMWs, I got so sick of the color and no, I don't want to wrap it due to the downsides of wrapping. Also, the fuel economy is raping me, something I didn't car about at the time but now with life getting more expensive, Every time I go for a small tripe to the mall that's like 20 USD down the drain.

Also, like with all Mustangs, the car wrattles a little bit at high speed and another factor is the uniqueness of the Z, there are non on the road but so many Mustangs so I thought this would be the perfect switch for me in terms of fast car with better gas mileage, uniqueness factor, and the yellow color that I want. The SUPRA doesn't have Android Auto and I will not buy a car at this day and age without Android Auto, not that the Supra is available to buy anyway and I don't like its yolk yellow color.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
My order has been in the system for 565 days as of today, with no end in sight. My dealer and I are both thinking it may never come. He has a 24' allocation in the pipeline on their system with an actual VIN assigned. And yet no info on the order that was placed in Jan. 2022. I'm going to take a shot at it when it comes in, since the initial is apparently out the window as far as we know? And since there's been zero communication from corporate, everyone is still in the dark.

The 24' Z I put my name on is in the boulder grey haha. Apparently not your cup of tea anymore after the uniqueness had faded for you, but for me around here I've hardly seen any vehicles in that color choice, maybe it's a little less popular up here. And I don't mind standing outside of the box, and I know the car will be fun as hell and I'll love it to pieces :D

Honestly, I hope you get a car soon. These things are amazing and I'm still as excited as I was the first day the original teaser was out. The shadowed a-z campaign video where people cropped and over blew the contrast to try and get a slight hint of what the next gen may look like.

It's just a shame it's been handled in such a strange manner. I know eventually we will all get our cars. But, my god it's testing patience!