Winterization - Wheels & Tires, Fluid Changes, Other Parts, etc.

qellman32

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
In my particular case, I'm planning to daily drive my Z through the winter. In Michigan. Like sports car in snow. If I don't move to another state this year.

(But this thread can also be about winterization in storage as well.)

So, I'm wondering, first, if anybody else has and/or is doing the same thing. And second, what wheel and tire combination would you recommend for this. I am keeping in mind that my Z Performance has a Staggered wheel setup. So, one of my options could be Winter tires in the rear and All-Season in the front, or Winter all around.

Let me know, I'm interested.

NJZGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Nissan 370Z
Occupation
IT Technical Support
I have Toyo Proxies 4 Plus all around on my '09 370Z
In my particular case, I'm planning to daily drive my Z through the winter. In Michigan. Like sports car in snow. If I don't move to another state this year.

So, I'm wondering, first, if anybody else has and/or is doing the same thing. And second, what wheel and tire combination would you recommend for this. I am keeping in mind that my Z Performance has a Staggered wheel setup. So, one of my options could be Winter tires in the rear and All-Season in the front, or Winter all around.

I'm running Toyo Proxes 4 Plus all-seasons on my '09 370:

245/35/20 on 20x8.5 TSW Tabacs front
295/30/20 on 20x10 TSW Tabacs rear

I've had the Proxes for awhile now. They're fairly quiet, grip well year round and have excellent tread life.

Nezluver66

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 toyota gr supra 3.0 premium
All you Z owners with those Bridgeston tires check this out. Brand new Acura A-Spect TLX. At my local dealership.

20230723_131958.jpg

20230723_131942.jpg

20230723_132156.jpg

OP
OP
qellman32

qellman32

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023-24 Nissan Z Performance (Black/Black)
Occupation
DoorDash Dasher
What about oil? What works for winter? If any change at all...