The front lip is pretty standard front lip, top goes in the mouth, little bit of 3m tape as it wraps around front of bumper and then a few screws. Rear spoiler is 3m tape and screws in the factory performance spoiler holes but can just be run with 3m tape.that turned out amazing.
any schematics or info on how you mounted everything?
I believe so, I think some are running the tow hook plate kit with the grill garnish but I'm not 100%. That being said, the front garnish files come with a printable plate mount you can see on my car, it tips the plate down a few degrees and opens up the air path above it, and the bottom is just above the radar sensor (part of the reason I made the garnish in the first place is I hated the stock location of the plate, made it looked bucktoothed and blocked air flow)Two questions- does the front grill piece allow access to the tow hook? I've got a Mishimoto plate relocation kit, and I can't tell from the pics so far if it will still fit.
Also, how does it look with just the lip spoiler? I'm not sure I want to do skirts, but I love the look of the lip, as long as it doesn't make the front look awkward.
Yeah, that definitely works.actually here's a shot that was bungled by AI (tried to change wheels, it forgot to keep the sideskirts).
![]()