Seoul_Mates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti, 2005 Camry
I finished the Savagegeese review and even Jack (the one who wasn't impressed with the Z) actually enjoyed it. That's a good sign.

Joe said 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. That's a good sign as well and will make people stop whining.

These are great wins in my book. I like the reviews thus far. Now all I need is the manual option.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I finished the Savagegeese review and even Jack (the one who wasn't impressed with the Z) actually enjoyed it. That's a good sign.

Joe said 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. That's a good sign as well and will make people stop whining.

These are great wins in my book. I like the reviews thus far. Now all I need is the manual option.
Joe is my Favorite reviewer but I need to see that 3.7 because everything else im reading is low 4's

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
Joe is my Favorite reviewer but I need to see that 3.7 because everything else im reading is low 4's
Yeah, the impressions I've read indicated that it doesn't really feel much faster in a straight line than the performance. Perhaps it's easier to launch, though, which could result in those better times.

Seoul_Mates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti, 2005 Camry
Watching the Redline Review, he got a 3.99 0-60. So 3.9 possible and more realistic?

Still pretty nice.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Watching the Redline Review, he got a 3.99 0-60. So 3.9 possible and more realistic?

Still pretty nice.

yes I just saw that. 3.9 is good enough by passing that 4 sec mental barrier. crazy that is only a few tenths off the original GTR back in 2008

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
im seeing a few reviewers saying the exhaust makes some burbles and pops when shifting. this must be the Ecu dumping a bit of fuel for the sound as from what we have seen the physical exhaust on this car looks identical?

this makes sense as the GTR I believe in 2020+ starting to add some pops and sounds when shifting and there was no exhaust change to my knowledge so it seems like its a purposeful tune being done to add it. this NISMO now shares the GTR ignition timing

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
https://www.roadandtrack.com/review...AfSK8MNx2mWJmiqLTz4AiWRQNd4LTXIUacm3zXOkpwu3U

this is possibly the best print review as its way more positive than I was expecting from Matt Farah

On the drag strip, using the new Launch Control feature, the NISMO ran 12 flat quarter miles all day long at 115 mph, chirping second and third gear on the way. Not many auto boxes out there chirping third. Nissan won’t quote a time, and in fact said “that’s you guys’ job!” On the sly, the team is confident that under the right conditions the NISMO Z will run in the 11s. I have no reason to doubt them. This is a fast car.

Last edited: