MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
a few updates. the most current revision of the dealer order guide does not show new site orange as an available color ( maybe this will change when the official 2024 pricing arrives or maybe not) right now nissan is accepting dealer orders for October production

dealers are currently restricted on ordering two tone colors during open allocation windows. there is a work around for this as dealers in some cases can change the color once the allocation closes. This still shows there are production delays with the two tones as nissan is trying to limit them as much as possible.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
a few updates. the most current revision of the dealer order guide does not show new site orange as an available color ( maybe this will change when the official 2024 pricing arrives or maybe not) right now nissan is accepting dealer orders for October production

dealers are currently restricted on ordering two tone colors during open allocation windows. there is a work around for this as dealers in some cases can change the color once the allocation closes. This still shows there are production delays with the two tones as nissan is trying to limit them as much as possible.
I mean, the two-tone looks cool and everything, but I think I'd be just as happy if my car was all blue.