therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Folks in the Southeast/willing to travel - I just got a call from a Lindsay at Nissan of Athens (Georgia), she said a Red and a Black Z just arrived on the truck this morning.

She didn't have any details in terms of trims/transmission, but said I'd pass the word around if folks interested. She's at 706-655-8794

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
doesn't matter. I think the Nissan Z gonna be rare cars considering they can only make about 80-90cars a month for USA for the last half-year.
This goes for the entire car market. The fact that much less vehicles were made overall also permanently depletes used car availability which will continue putting upward pressure on all vehicle prices, this will go on for years.

The Z is going to be forever rare. It won't be plentiful on the used market like past Z's.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Folks in the Southeast/willing to travel - I just got a call from a Lindsay at Nissan of Athens (Georgia), she said a Red and a Black Z just arrived on the truck this morning.

She didn't have any details in terms of trims/transmission, but said I'd pass the word around if folks interested. She's at 706-655-8794
This pisses me off! I visited this dealer almost a year ago to be put on the Z waitlist. I was told at the time that I'm the second person on the list. Now apparently they have two cars and nobody has contacted me...

What's even worse is my wife's last two Rogues were purchased from there, so I'm an established customer (or so I thought).

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
doesn't matter. I think the Nissan Z gonna be rare cars considering they can only make about 80-90cars a month for USA for the last half-year.
Rare but nothing special about the new Z really, content wise, UNLESS Nissan suddenly stops production, then it's value will skyrocket in the collectibles market, the last ICE Z. Best we can hope for at this point, or still wait for the Nismo.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
This pisses me off! I visited this dealer almost a year ago to be put on the Z waitlist. I was told at the time that I'm the second person on the list. Now apparently they have two cars and nobody has contacted me...

What's even worse is my wife's last two Rogues were purchased from there, so I'm an established customer (or so I thought).
Ugh, sorry to hear. Try giving her a call then and see what's up? Wonder if the salesperson you were working with left and didn't relay the message, or it never got input into system.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
It seems like most of the Sports I've seen for sale are auto 😢

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

time to raise a ruckus and threaten to give them a bad review and never do business with them again unless you get it under msrp...

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer

I had to run errands in Athens today, so I stopped by this dealer. The salesman I normally work with was there and told me; no, they haven't received any Z's yet. In addition, he has received no information from the Nissan allocator as to when they might be getting any. Supposedly I'm still #2 on the list.

I have previously purchased from him and he knows I'm serious about buying the Z, so I don't know why he would feed me incorrect information. I do know there are no Z's in the showroom or anywhere on the lot I could see.

I asked about ADM, but according to him, that decision wouldn't be made until cars actually arrive.