First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
If it's priced the same in the U.S. I wonder how much the MT will eat into the Z's sales.
Assuming the world doesn't end before the Z comes out, I honestly think it's going to come down to what is available. I think both sides are going to have more buyers than cars available. Whoever can build more is who is going to win in sales.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I think it will be a legendary engine w/ the closed deck block, like the already-legendary VR38 w/ closed deck block. Throw bunch of boost at it and the B58 will likely be ok. Can't say the same thing for the VR30, I think...

For short terms, I think the Z will go toe-to-toe against the Magna Styer made Supra.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I think it will be a legendary engine w/ the closed deck block, like the already-legendary VR38 w/ closed deck block. Throw bunch of boost at it and the B58 will likely be ok. Can't say the same thing for the VR30, I think...

For short terms, I think the Z will go toe-to-toe against the Magna Styer made Supra.
Tuning wise, both will make 500WHP with ease, the benefits of the B58 is the small turbo which spools very quickly, so makes the car darty, but also a bit tricky since the power comes on with the flick of a switch early (compared to the Z which has the similar power delivery slightly later in the RPM band, but still similar to flicking a switch).

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Nissan could use the fire under their bums. Competition breeds success for the consumer.
hopefully that translates to a nismo being built sooner than later...

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Wonder if we will get a Z version. Kind of feel bad for the designers trying to capture everything in so few pieces—imagine the Z will be easier given the smoother lines.

2761BAC2-C83D-4E2A-BFDB-58FF4F66EA7C.jpeg

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
imagine the Z will be easier given the smoother lines
Lego is never smooth - one of the reasons I dislike Lego models (it's a great toy for building stuff and playing, but as display models they look awful). A Lego Z would look almost identical to the above, but without the beak for a nose sticking out and a bigger front air vent.