Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Let the after market games begin !!

I can't wait to see all the cool mods that are being queued for both the Supra and the Zee.

What an amazing time to be alive . . .

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^^^ ive seen a few times when someone modified their automatic by merely changing the shift knob and adding a shifter boot...it was still auto 😂

edit: just noticed the Z in the 2nd pic. anyone know where this was?

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Pricing announced in July, on sale date "later this year", possibly late summer is target...Toyota knows exactlyyy what they're doing.
Yep they have timed it perfectly it seems, Nissan better be careful with it’s add ons etc, this will be tempting
But again here in Oz it’s around another 15k more NOW and I’d predict with all the market forces it will probs go up another 5k ….so it’s still the Nissan for me, unless Toyota can come out and shock us in terms of pricing

Last edited:

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
I can't believe how on point they are. Damn. New "bespoke" trans from various BMW trans components to get around the negative optics of just another plug and play BMW bins part. Retuned traction for the diff to address the snap happy rear end around corners that drove Savagegeese so crazy. Oh and a snappy new blue colour to match the Z's blue. Oh and all on sale by later this year.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I can't believe how on point they are. Damn. New "bespoke" trans from various BMW trans components to get around the negative optics of just another plug and play BMW bins part. Retuned traction for the diff to address the snap happy rear end around corners that drove Savagegeese so crazy. Oh and a snappy new blue colour to match the Z's blue. Oh and all on sale by later this year.
Your crazy if you buy a manual transmission that’s untested in the real world from BMW ….it’ll cost you later down the track, and it won’t be cheap

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Your crazy if you buy a manual transmission that’s untested in the real world from BMW ….it’ll cost you later down the track, and it won’t be cheap
I would trust Toyota though to put it thru the wringer and ensure it means their QA standards, though—have to imagine this has been underway for a good while now.