2020 Mid-Engine Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Starts at $59,995

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
I'm back in line.

MacMulkin is now doing courtesy delivery at MSRP as long as you're NOT in the following states (ME, NH, VT, MA, NY, CT, RI, NJ, PA, DE, MD, D.C., HI, AK)

3k deposit, non refundable, 10-12 mos wait from "I want that one" to your driveway.

I'm on the front end for a '24, there's a refresh coming so I'm not mad at it (especially for MSRP)
Oh nice! As far as the time frame, is that an estimation, or a guarantee? What happens after you put down the $3,000 non-refundable deposit and they later tell you it's going to be closer to 15 or 16 months?

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Oh nice! As far as the time frame, is that an estimation, or a guarantee? What happens after you put down the $3,000 non-refundable deposit and they later tell you it's going to be closer to 15 or 16 months?
According to them (and the info checks out with the others on CorvetteForum.com) the list is at ~1,500 right now, they get about 160 a month in allocations (2nd largest Corvette Dealer in the US and the only national dealer doing free deliveries)

My math says 9 mos and change (1,500 people divided by 160/mo = 9.375)

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
According to them (and the info checks out with the others on CorvetteForum.com) the list is at ~1,500 right now, they get about 160 a month in allocations (2nd largest Corvette Dealer in the US and the only national dealer doing free deliveries)

My math says 9 mos and change (1,500 people divided by 160/mo = 9.375)
Ah, gotcha. I'm on the Ciocca wait list. The deposit for them to get on the wait list, was only $1,000. I will have to look into whether or not mm would be several months earlier, as far as they delivery time goes. Maybe the $3,000 non-refundable deposit means that they have a smaller waiting list with them

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
Ah, gotcha. I'm on the Ciocca wait list. The deposit for them to get on the wait list, was only $1,000. I will have to look into whether or not mm would be several months earlier, as far as they delivery time goes. Maybe the $3,000 non-refundable deposit means that they have a smaller waiting list with them
Here's the scoop straight from the source.

MacMulkin Chevrolet said:
Hey Houston.RZ34,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate it and look forward to helping you out!

As of right now we have in the high 1400's for deposits on our Stingray waiting list to get placed with allocation. This isn't a lot for us given that our allocation numbers are always very high. We typically receive allocation numbers from 80-160 a month. As a result, we go through our list quickly. Between the number of deposits we have and the high allocation numbers we receive, we are confident that we can get you a C8 faster than any dealer in the country.

Order timing is something that we really can't estimate at the moment with any degree of accuracy. That being said, if I were to guess on timing for a new deposit as of today, I would say you would be looking at 10-12 months until delivery. Once we get closer our range will be more accurate. We can only guess at this point.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
I wished they were doing free delivery back in 2019 lol

My 5 long, miserable, arduous, excruciating years of being toyless is coming to an end. (I sold my E89 Z4 after my original C8 deposit back in 2017)

I really did think I was coming back home to Nissan after the info I was given.....I just can't do 60+ out the door for a 370 with a motor swap when that same money gets me in a MR with a V8.

Open invite to all Houston area MkV owners that wanna do digs.... ;)

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
What are you going with?

2024, 2LT w/ Z-51, Elkhart Lake Blue, High Spoiler.

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
What are you going with?

2024, 2LT w/ Z-51, Elkhart Lake Blue, High Spoiler.
Just a humble 1 lt, black on black. Really no extras, or options, just so I can keep the price as low as possible. Although I do really want slash need the rear view camera mirror system

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
Just a humble 1 lt, black on black. Really no extras, or options, just so I can keep the price as low as possible. Although I do really want slash need the rear view camera mirror system
IMO Z-51 is a deal breaker, Corvettes are floaty af without it.

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
IMO Z-51 is a deal breaker, Corvettes are floaty af without it.
Z51 is essentially performance upgrades, right? Bigger brakes, better suspension etc? I don't really plan on ever tracking the car or going to crazy with it, so I figure I could always upgrade the suspension down the road if I'm not happy with it

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
Z51 is essentially performance upgrades, right? Bigger brakes, better suspension etc? I don't really plan on ever tracking the car or going to crazy with it, so I figure I could always upgrade the suspension down the road if I'm not happy with it
You might be upgrading a lot sooner than you think. To be fair I speak from C5/C6/C7 experience, without Z51 it feels like those cars have no sway bars installed.

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
You might be upgrading a lot sooner than you think. To be fair I speak from C5/C6/C7 experience, without Z51 it feels like those cars have no sway bars installed.
Oh, I see. Well then it might work for me, because I've never owned a vet. My sportiest car that I've owned per se, is a 6mt G37 coupe with 4.08 gears installed in the rear differential. So for me, it's probably going to feel great without the z51, but we'll see

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CIO
So....apparently a hell of a lot of gremlins have surfaced with the C8 in the past 2 years.

I'm still on the '24 C8 list but, the Z isn't out the picture just yet....I might just say screw it and get a C7 after the bobble pops.