i really wonder about msrp. coyote maybe a keller option in this car segment

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
For some reason the refreshed Mustang looks gigantic. The interior looks like KIA designed the dash.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
On first look at the photos, front end looks Charger rear looks Camaro, the design is too busy at both ends, doesn't integrate as well as the S550. Ford is trying too hard to make it look special. The Premium gigantic touch screen looks way out of place in a muscle car, just to please the millennials? It'll be a pain to select things, but worse is the HVAC controls are touch also, ugh! We always need proper knobs for those. That screen really distracts.

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
Overall - its a really nice ride. But like others have said - kinda looks more Camaro than before. While I do think it's nice - I hate the whole 'lets make everything a digital dash' bc we all know how well that will work in the long run.
Every time i see one - all I think of is the new GolfR and how much of a cluster f**k that is to use. So yeah, just keep it simple and I think you can't go wrong - and add knobs and buttons where they make sense - gotta be in the biz of making cars - not smart phones.

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
What I like the most is the gen 4 is within 50 pounds of mine. Love the new rear and front is okay. Interior is very nice. I can't find anything I dislike at the moment. Hopefully the ecu is unlockable.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Haha, Ford put the Chinese MT82 6MT into the S650! Plenty of people disappointed by that. So "Murican!"

It's why I generally won't consider Ford's, the amount of outsourced garbage in them is ridiculous.....

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Looks massive, the outgoing gen wouldn’t fit in my carport….this one has no hope.
Both longer than my husbands CRV Honda ..crazy