EVEREST WHITE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
In Jay's video from several months ago (non driving video with blue Z), I recall him mentioning an earlier trip to Japan and talking with a Nissan official about the Z. Maybe he got some early insight into what they might be doing? I recall Jay mentioning it was taking a long time. (Edit: I see he references that in his latest video as well.)

Think it was here in the earlier video:

Last edited:

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
While Jay Leno can generate publicity and its fun to think that Nissan Corporate solicited his opinions, Alfonso Albaisa and Tamura-san had much more to do with the final design of the new Z.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Unlike many YouTube "influencers", Leno's camera crew actually knows how to hold a camera steady, which is a nice change.
When have Jay money to spend on pro level Steadicams (and pros to man them) vs. cheap cameraphone mounts it's hardly a surprise.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
When have Jay money to spend on pro level Steadicams (and pros to man them) vs. cheap cameraphone mounts it's hardly a surprise.
Less about money and more about lack of style with influencers purposely doing the ADHD shakey camera thing. That shtick is played out I turn off their videos once their camera starts flipping all over the place.

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
What is that bit he said about the exhaust? Did he say it was an available upgrade at the dealership?