First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Yeah, I guess different colors to match the exterior would be a lot ask for at this price point. I just hope they don't all have that yellow stitching as that would be a deal breaker for me. Any other color, even all black would be better. We do know they are offering a blue interior though so we'll see.

kittens

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none atm
Yeah, I guess different colors to match the exterior would be a lot ask for at this price point. I just hope they don't all have that yellow stitching as that would be a deal breaker for me. Any other color, even all black would be better. We do know they are offering a blue interior though so we'll see.
couldn't you just dye the stitching?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I love the yellow stitching...far more than the blue leather interior we saw knocking around.
Im hoping it stays. But I also love the yellow ....especially when you see it close up, there is a definite shimmer to that paint work

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
I would like a gold, but not a bright yellow.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I love the yellow stitching...far more than the blue leather interior we saw knocking around.
Im hoping it stays. But I also love the yellow ....especially when you see it close up, there is a definite shimmer to that paint work
I too love that shade of yellow, but I'd go with a yellow roof and change out the chrome window trim pieces for black ones. There's an image floating around with that mod and it looks fantastic. EDIT: see below - although I would leave the lower part of the back bumper black per the proto.

I would not be surprised at all to see that yellow being exclusive to some fully-loaded "launch edition" of the car.

400zyellowroof2.0.png

Last edited:

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Now that pic doesn't look that bad, especially with the bronze wheels. The yellow does look better up close with the metallic flakes in it. IDK, I would have to see it in person. One bad thing about yellow and bright red is they seem to draw more attention than needed from the troopers.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I too love that shade of yellow, but I'd go with a yellow roof and change out the chrome window trim pieces for black ones. There's an image floating around with that mod and it looks fantastic. EDIT: see below - although I would leave the lower part of the back bumper black per the proto.

I would not be surprised at all to see that yellow being exclusive to some fully-loaded "launch edition" of the car.

400zyellowroof2.0.png
I’ve put my name down for yellow...here’s hoping there is one with my name on it. I think a lot of people are missing the paint is actually pearlescent and nit flat yellow, in some people’s videos when they get really close you can see it, it’s really nice. I reckon it will sparkle in the sun

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Bose audio is a nice addition.
That depends. From what I've seen in recent car reviews, Bose car audio quality ranges from horrible to OK-ish. They do have decent noise cancellation tech which can be used to negate exhaust drone.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
The only thing I don't like about the interior is they put that gloss black everywhere you're going to have to touch. No where else but the places you have to touch. Fingerprints! Fingerprints! Fingerprints everywhere! Why do they insist on doing this in every modern car? It looks good for two seconds and then you touch it and it's all over looks like shit now. I wouldn't have a problem if it was somewhere in the dash or somewhere your greasy mittens weren't in immediate contact with but no. I only see it where we are going to have to mess it up on the wheel buttons and the "buttons" for the infotainment, that's it. Honestly... I might get a pair of driving gloves lol. I just solved my own problem.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
That depends. From what I've seen in recent car reviews, Bose car audio quality ranges from horrible to OK-ish. They do have decent noise cancellation tech which can be used to negate exhaust drone.
Bose audio is a nice addition.
370Zs with the touring package come with Bose audio so it's most likely the same exact audio system. I have it in my Z; it's not great, but it's good enough.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
The only thing I don't like about the interior is they put that gloss black everywhere you're going to have to touch. No where else but the places you have to touch. Fingerprints! Fingerprints! Fingerprints everywhere! Why do they insist on doing this in every modern car? It looks good for two seconds and then you touch it and it's all over looks like shit now. I wouldn't have a problem if it was somewhere in the dash or somewhere your greasy mittens weren't in immediate contact with but no. I only see it where we are going to have to mess it up on the wheel buttons and the "buttons" for the infotainment, that's it. Honestly... I might get a pair of driving gloves lol. I just solved my own problem.
I'm hoping there will be an option to replace the gloss black with carbon fiber.