Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Why the hell do people keep asking this damn question?

The bronze wheels will NEVER be an option as they will ONLY appear on the Proto Spec.
Whoa dude . Take a chill pill. We’re probably wondering if there could be an option or not. Or maybe buy it somewhere.

OP
OP
jezzza

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
I'm curious about that 8 inch touch screen being on all trims for the Canadian models. I have a feeling that even though the 9 inch wasn't listed, it will be available on the performance / proto spec.

We'll see what Nissan posts officially.
The have posted officially.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 1.34.12 pm.png

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Well "an available 8 inch..." is usually marketing speak indicating that there will be more than one choice available. It's just possible that the 9 inch will be a factory installed optional accessory, possibly with nav.

Also, on the page you linked Nissan Canada has an image of the supposed 8" display showing an icon button for " map". Nothing's that clear atm.

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Unfortunately neither will work with the digital dash. The current Rogue/Qashqai have the same system.
Well that’s disappointing then, and maybe even a deal breaker for me…every car now days should come with Nav, I assumed to would be part of the Nissan connect

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Well "an available 8 inch..." is usually marketing speak indicating that there will be more than one choice available. It's just possible that the 9 inch will be a factory installed optional accessory, possibly with nav.

Also, on the page you linked Nissan Canada has an image of the supposed 8" display showing an icon button for " map". Nothing's that clear atm.
I doubt we will get options…that’s not usual in Aus.
if not…I’m going to start to reconsider things.
I love the Z, but for 70-80k it should come with Sat Nav, for me it’s more useful than a reverse camera…a very very silly decision to leave something that is available on even the most basic of cars these days

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Whoa dude . Take a chill pill. We’re probably wondering if there could be an option or not. Or maybe buy it somewhere.
It's been beaten to death already that the bronze wheels are NOT going to be an available option (same with the yellow calipers, yellow interior, and everything else that's exclusive to the Proto).

OP
OP
jezzza

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
I love the Z, but for 70-80k it should come with Sat Nav, for me it’s more useful than a reverse camera…a very very silly decision to leave
You obviously can still use navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto (the case in most lower spec vehicles) but yes I agree, this is their flagship sports car. Nissan, look after the markets where your brand is struggling.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
You obviously can still use navigation from CarPlay or Android Auto (the case in most lower spec vehicles) but yes I agree, this is their flagship sports car. Nissan, look after the markets where your brand is struggling.
Yeah, I get that….should of been clearer, but for 70-80k …come on.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
I really hope that the Performance model can be had without the heated leather seats (and added cost). Unless they also have a ventilation/cool mode, they would be the absolute most worthless thing imaginable for me here in SoCal. Well, maybe a heated steering wheel would be even more worthless... I mean, WTF. Hopefully that's just a Canadian thing?

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
I really hope that the Performance model can be had without the heated leather seats (and added cost). Unless they also have a ventilation/cool mode, they would be the absolute most worthless thing imaginable for me here in SoCal. Well, maybe a heated steering wheel would be even more worthless... I mean, WTF. Hopefully that's just a Canadian thing?
Especially when the whole Country is only getting bloody 5 cars to divvy up between them ?

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I doubt you can delete heated seats on the Performance model as they are standard and not optional based on the specs released last Aug for the US. It's been discussed and the last we heard was heated only, no ventilated or cooled seats. This info was passed on by Nissan NA's Director of Corporate Communications, Dan Passe:

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/dan-passe-you-guys-have-got-to-have-ventilated-seats….460/post-10235

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
You know there are very cold locations in the US too right? Lol I’ve seen Buffalo and Wisconsin have way worse weather then we do.

I’m in Canada and I don’t want those as well because I I just want it for the summer. Heated wheels and seats I don’t care for this particular vehicle.