First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Doubt they’ll do anything more than what we’ve seen already but….if run on the autox at least, just for exhibition, would be really cool and appreciated. We need something new revealed. @Dan_Passe ??

pendragon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1978 280z (Sold) 2019 Volvo XC40 R Design
Saw mention it was in Atlanta, Woot!

Then clicked and saw its actually in Carrolton GA. An hour drive (minimum) outside the city. Dammit.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
A80D57CE-2A48-4DA2-9F9B-60E50BE13638.jpeg

I got to sit in it. Cozy!

A couple Z1 guys says the car is quiet. It sounds like a stock Q60.

I talked to one person who told me the blue car is on its way back to Japan and two new colors are on the way over. He wasn’t from Nissan, but he was someone in a position to possibly have that knowledge. We’ll have to wait and see.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N

I talked to one person who told me the blue car is on its way back to Japan and two new colors are on the way over. He wasn’t from Nissan, but he was someone in a position to possibly have that knowledge. We’ll have to wait and see.
Awesome! Heck of a day for ya.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Everyone seems to indicate taller guys fit fine, but I am still fussing about it anyway. Not much else to do with all this pent up excitement and energy until spring arrives.

Also, I assume the person who relayed the color update didn't specify which colors may be heading our way?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security

Nice! Good about the quietness, the 370Z still has lots of nvh inside. Also, notice any details we haven't seen yet? Did you look at the chassis and susp any closer? Spill it out, thanks!

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome! Heck of a day for ya.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Everyone seems to indicate taller guys fit fine, but I am still fussing about it anyway. Not much else to do with all this pent up excitement and energy until spring arrives.

Also, I assume the person who relayed the color update didn't specify which colors may be heading our way?
I’m 5’10” and just north of 250 lbs. I could probably comfortably fit a helmet With a little room to spare.

unfortunately, he didn’t mention the colors, just that they’ be different from the yellow and blue ones.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Nice! Good about the quietness, the 370Z still has lots of nvh inside. Also, notice any details we haven't seen yet? Did you look at the chassis and susp any closer? Spill it out, thanks!
what they meant was the exhaust note is quiet. None of them got to drive it.

I really didn’t notice anything other than the front chin and side accents are flat black instead of gloss like the rear. That really doesn't really show well in the pictures I’ve seen. I asked a couple Z1 guys about the mechanical, but they haven’t had a chance to look closely yet. They did note it has an oil cooler, but not much else.

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
I assume the headroom is identical to the 370Z. I'm about 6'1" with a long torso and I have to scooch down a bit to fit. I'm also 350lbs so I'm sure I'd fit a bit better if I were smaller. Unfortunately, me fitting with a helmet isn't in the cards.