Z35 based on the Nissan Sports Sedan concept

Brivium

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score

I read online that the Z35 could actually look like the Nissan Sports Sedan concept.

What do yall think of it?

Ranma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rusty old Mitsu
It's pretty nice actually. My only complaint is that front it looks like some kind of transfrormers robot.

But anyways isnt this supposed to be the next Maxima? Way too big to be the Z car.

tetsuo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Maxima
I really like the way the sports sedan concept looks but yea that is going to be the next Maxima i think. Just look at those proportions.

Still, I won't complain if the Z35 shares some of this design , very futuristic and muscular looking. How about that glass roof?

Yolo2014

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
No way glass roof makes production. That's a favorite design aspect for concept cars that never make the production car. But a gloss blacked out roof could give you the same look.

These lines could translate good to something short like a Z.

MeisterZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Burnt Orange 350Z 6spd
It's a sexy concept but too big and proportions are wrong for a Z. They have been saying since the beginning this will be more in line with the z fairlady.

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
Hah if only we had a concept for the Z35 I would be able to sleep better at night. I'm glad this thing isn't it though. Its too porky.