OP
OP
Jah_Happy

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Those wheels are eh...needs lowering and adjusting.

I mean, honestly, I hope your awe exhaust tips are standing well, mine are trashed after 3 months of use. No amount of cleaning has cleared it up.
Where are you driving lol. Different cars but my black awe tips clean up easily and ive had them almost 2 years. That includes occasional winter driving in NY.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Where are you driving lol. Different cars but my black awe tips clean up easily and ive had them almost 2 years. That includes occasional winter driving in NY.
LOL driving in NC, and never in snow so that can't be it. But, I have had the exhaust since 2018, since they went bad/stared fading in the first year even after detailing and all during each wash. I feel like it might been the marring from ceramic but could also be paint quality as many 2018 owners had to warranty the tips.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Any sound clips?
I was able to find a sound clip/installation video of them putting this "touring" exhaust on a Q60, assuming the Z will sound about the same.

Edit: It's quite nice. I like it. A little pricey on my side of the border. With their non resonated Y pipe, exhaust setup with the polished double wall tips, and shipping, puts er around $2500 cdn :/

Last edited:

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I saw that when i was looking on their site too. Same engine, but totally different shaped cans.
Shape on cans matter :D