Sponsored

Z1 Chassis Bars

Nis Mo Z

Well-Known Member
First Name
Moses
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
266
Reaction score
561
Location
Loganville, Georgia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo EWP
Occupation
service tech
I was wondering if any Nismo owners tried these bars? The Nismo is already setup pretty stiff but I wonder if one would notice any improvements over the Nismo chassis setup? I’m sure it likely makes a big difference on the Sport/Performance/Heritage models.

IMG_4195.webp
IMG_4196.webp
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,304
Reaction score
1,910
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
I have both of those installed on my Performance and the improvement was immediately noticable in the twisties and steep driveway transitions. Install was straightforward and easy.

For the rear bar, mark your eccentric toe bolts with a Sharpie (I used a silver one) to make sure they don't move.

1000005508.webp
1000005511.webp
1000005518.webp
1000005524.webp

1000005523.webp
 

Who.Am.Eye.2716

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
730
Reaction score
832
Location
WA State
Car(s)
Z
Could you take a pic and measure the thickness of your rear under X brace?

I have a Sport and if the Nismo brace is beefier, I will buy your stock under brace.

Just putting it out there if you end up with the Z1 braces 😎
 
OP
OP
Nis Mo Z

Nis Mo Z

Well-Known Member
First Name
Moses
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
266
Reaction score
561
Location
Loganville, Georgia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo EWP
Occupation
service tech
Could you take a pic and measure the thickness of your rear under X brace?

I have a Sport and if the Nismo brace is beefier, I will buy your stock under brace.

Just putting it out there if you end up with the Z1 braces 😎
These pieces I posted the Nismo doesn’t have a steel variant of either. If it did I’d just leave them alone altogether.
 

Durango 95

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
7
Location
West Coast Florida
Car(s)
2026 Nissan Z Performance
Just a heads-up. On my 26 Performance. I'm running the AWE Track/Touring exhaust w/ AMS LDP. Exhaust resonators blocks fitment. Don't know if removing the LDP would help or not. May be the same on the Nismo?
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,304
Reaction score
1,910
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Just a heads-up. On my 26 Performance. I'm running the AWE Track/Touring exhaust w/ AMS LDP. Exhaust resonators blocks fitment. Don't know if removing the LDP would help or not. May be the same on the Nismo?
The two bars pictured above do not interfere with the AWE exhaust, but the Z1 W-brace (pictured below) will NOT clear (I also ran into this issue).

1000005623.webp
1000005922.webp
1000005923.webp
 
Last edited:

Durango 95

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
7
Location
West Coast Florida
Car(s)
2026 Nissan Z Performance
The two bars pictures do not interfere with the AWE exhaust, but the Z1 W-brace will NOT clear (I also ran into this issue).
Thank you. Went back and looked again. I stand corrected. At first glance It did look "somewhat similar" to the "W" brace which is exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I have both these (pictured) installed on my Z. right now. However, if anyone is considering the "W" brace make sure you have the clearance. My "W" brace is sitting in the garage. As an expensive reminder to always "Measure twice and cut once" so to speak.
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,304
Reaction score
1,910
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Thank you. Went back and looked again. I stand corrected. At first glance It did look "somewhat similar" to the "W" brace which is exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I have both these (pictured) installed on my Z. right now. However, if anyone is considering the "W" brace make sure you have the clearance. My "W" brace is sitting in the garage. As an expensive reminder to always "Measure twice and cut once" so to speak.
Luckily I had it in writing that, according to them, the W-brace would fit with the AWE exhaust so they approved my return & refund. I haven't checked since, but certainly would hope they updated their website.

*EDIT*
No fitment update or notes on their website, so anyone with aftermarket exhaust beware and check clearances closely before ordering.
 
Last edited:
 






Top