First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Supra MkV, 370Z 6MT
Occupation
Friggin’ Scientist
I know yellow is the launch color, but it really looks much better in other colors. I don’t think they are generating as much interest as they could.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
That Proto Spec being only 240 made for the US will be snapped up so fast and stashed away by investors as soon as available, Nissan should’ve displayed other mass market colors at the show.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Agreed. Would've been a great time to put black or boulder gray on display.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I'm sure people are sick of seeing the blue one as well since official images/advertising with it have been out for some time now, but at the very least display one along with the yellow if you aren't going to show some other colors instead.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
At this point..any other color beside Blue/Yellow would be nice to see

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
would have been a great time to bring out rosewood or boulder...it could have brought some much needed excitement to the brand and for the fans

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I'm sure people are sick of seeing the blue one as well since official images/advertising with it have been out for some time now, but at the very least display one along with the yellow if you aren't going to show some other colors instead.
Nissan can’t afford to have two models at one location!

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
would have been a great time to bring out rosewood or boulder...it could have brought some much needed excitement to the brand and for the fans
I honest to god had a dream over the weekend we finally saw rosewood this week. Either my subconscious is trolling me (likely), or it'll happen (we'll see!)

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I honest to god had a dream over the weekend we finally saw rosewood this week. Either my subconscious is trolling me (likely), or it'll happen (we'll see!)
Let’s face it…it’s gotta be soon, another week and we are in Feb…if the cars are supposed to be hitting your dealerships by April, they are running out of time to disclose cost, colours etc

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
That Proto Spec being only 240 made for the US will be snapped up so fast and stashed away by investors as soon as available, Nissan should’ve displayed other mass market colors at the show.
I bet, with the barricade around the car, they'll send this one to a dealership (or auction) for sale.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I bet, with the barricade around the car, they'll send this one to a dealership (or auction) for sale.
I'd honestly be surprised if this one ends up at any dealership, and not back to Nissan HQ in the museum they've got and we saw a tour of via a video that circulated on here before.

If it's the same one that's been showcased at other Auto Shows, it's a pre-production model—for example, I was able to spy the joystick start button mechanism that we've seen countless times when I saw it last year.