Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
tbh...my z4 was fun to drive, but couldn't keep it from breaking down
If my 335i didn't put such a smile on my face every time I drive it then it would have been gone. It always manages to get me home but then slowly and methodically starts breaking in my garage while cooling down. I'm starting to find the sound of it self destructing harmonious.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I
If my 335i didn't put such a smile on my face every time I drive it then it would have been gone. It always manages to get me home but then slowly and methodically starts breaking in my garage while cooling down. I'm starting to find the sound of it self destructing harmonious.
Itā€™s called Characterā€¦donā€™t let the car hear you say itā€™s breaking down, thatā€™s the touch of death ?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
wow....poll is currently 50/50.

for me it's gonna come down to the color and interior combo and whichever wheels and their color.

i keep flip-flopping on all the options...

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
I say I'm not gonna modify the katana now, but only time will tell once I see the car in person and start mods.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
All this talk about the Katana... how about making it look like an actual katana?
You saw it here first. ?

(Also lower offset wheels.)

Z.png
Damn! Nice Job on the drop/wheel offset. This aggressive stance + Pearl white (And color matched side reflector) would be exactly how I'd like mine! black katana tho lol

Travis Sy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2014 Nissan GTR, 2016 Porsche GT3rs
Just got my new Z and thatā€™s the first thing I did! Haha I think it looks way Breyer with the blacked out trim. If you want to see what it looks like I show it in my video

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Just got my new Z and thatā€™s the first thing I did! Haha I think it looks way Breyer with the blacked out trim. If you want to see what it looks like I show it in my video
Forget the Z. That GT3RS thoughšŸ˜®

GupsTT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
180sx 300zx
Occupation
Industrial Millwright
Theres definitely gonna be carbon fiber inserts for big money. I'd probably wrap mine.

MycarisZ

First Name
Mohammed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda Miata
Occupation
Project Manager
Keeping the Katana, as that is reasoning for the name of my car - Zeena (I know the spelling is different but sheā€™s going to be a warrior)

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
I'm thinking of actually having a blacksmith make a damascus blade version of it. I think that would look dope as hell.
You'd probably be much better off getting a piece of aluminum or stainless steel etched with acid or a laser, rather than actually pattern welded steel. Many "damascus" knives and swords use this method to get the wavy pattern look and it would probably save you hundreds of dollars and a lot of weight for the same result.

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
You'd probably be much better off getting a piece of aluminum or stainless steel etched with acid or a laser, rather than actually pattern welded steel. Many "damascus" knives and swords use this method to get the wavy pattern look and it would probably save you hundreds of dollars and a lot of weight for the same result.
Yeah definitely would need to look into a variety of options. Thanks man! I'll keep this in mind :)