Which is gonna be faster - Manual or Auto?

which trans will be faster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Those that say “but manual is more fun to drive” clearly don’t race cars. Maybe it’s more fun for you to drive to the local Price Club to pick your grandchildren up some cereal bars and get your wife some more oatmeal. These cars are meant to go fast, why keep them from going as fast as possible? There’s a reason the GTR doesn’t come stick..

Ditch your pop up headlights behind and welcome to the future of cars
Actually, I've been racing cars for almost 20 years, but nice try. If you can't figure out how to go fast using more than three limbs that's on you... guess you need all the help you can get.

There is ZERO comparison between an auto and a manual when it comes to an absolute connection to a car. I'm not stupid, I know autos are ultimately faster. I simply don't give a fuck for a car that's gonna spend more than 3/4 of it's life on the streets. If I cared that much, I'd be driving a C8 or a GT-R.

Maybe take your piss poor attempt to sound cute and go fucking pound sand.

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
Almost as yawn as driving an auto. That's what grandparents drive to go pick up snacks for their grandkids and wives. Oh, wait...
I thought you old guys have thick skin ? Don’t get so mad that people poke fun at manuals. Name calling and swearing over an opinion is very immature. Act like an adult, respond with a decent counter, and then move on. Go back to Twitter if you wish to have some argument.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I thought you old guys have thick skin ? Don’t get so mad that people poke fun at manuals. Name calling and swearing over an opinion is very immature. Act like an adult, respond with a decent counter, and then move on. Go back to Twitter if you wish to have some argument.
Says the clown that started the argument. Stop trying to sound all high and mighty.

My skin is plenty thick, which is why my feelings aren't hurt. You just had a piss poor comment to begin with and have yet to respond to my "decent counter". If you think I'm mad at some rando on the internet you're sadly mistaken.

Don't take your frustration from lack of skill and need for help from a car to drive fast out on us manual drivers.

And old? I'm not even 40 yet.

Vilithrax

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C8
Says the clown that started the argument. Stop trying to sound all high and mighty.

My skin is plenty thick, which is why my feelings aren't hurt. You just had a piss poor comment to begin with and have yet to respond to my "decent counter". If you think I'm mad at some rando on the internet you're sadly mistaken.

Don't take your frustration from lack of skill and need for help from a car to drive fast out on us manual drivers.

And old? I'm not even 40 yet.
@mod team

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Have to disagree with closing this thread. People should be able to speak freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.