Who's gonna install lambo doors on the new Z?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
if you are, please pm me your address so i can come over and slap some sense into you...

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
How about curb feelers and truck nuts and call it a build?
One of my family friends ex-boyfriends had a 350Z with a widebody Veilside kit and hit a Kangaroo going about 100kph (62mph) and it went right though the front of his car.

He took a photo after the crash and the nuts of the Kangaroo were hanging off the front bumper. Does that count as truck nuts on a Z lol.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Supra MkV, 370Z 6MT
Occupation
Friggin’ Scientist
One of my family friends ex-boyfriends had a 350Z with a widebody Veilside kit and hit a Kangaroo going about 100kph (62mph) and it went right though the front of his car.

He took a photo after the crash and the nuts of the Kangaroo were hanging off the front bumper. Does that count as truck nuts on a Z lol.
It certainly counts as an unlucky marsupial.

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
All this talk about different styles of doors has made it hard for me to decide what to go for.

So I have decided to get them all!

Lambo door for the drivers door, suicide door for the passenger door and falcon/gull-wing esque style for the boot like a Rolls Royce Boat Tail!

1645427608443.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Roos are very fast, and they come out at dusk and dawn, they can be difficult to spot in time because of their speed and colour. They can also be huge (6ft) 90kgs and are all muscle so it’s like hitting a brick wall
I remember as a child driving across the Nullabor Plain and a roo going straight through my dads radiator …was not a happy memorie ?