First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
all my cars are scrapin...i love the look.
i'll prob hold back until the warranty is through, but we know its a matter of time.

who here plans to lower theirs? since we suspect its going to be close to 370z specs, what brand/style/model are going with?
cant wait to see the stock wheel and tire sizes too, because this will determine how low i go.

discuss

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'm def 100% going to lower mine. If Swift does their magic on the Z like they did with the 370z, then I'll go with them. On stock wheels, 15/20mm Fr/Rr spacers, 265/35/19 FR 305/30/19 Rr was perfectly flush.
Daily/Light Tracking Suspension Setup: Swift Springs, Front & Rear Eibach Sways, SPC Rear Camber Kit.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I'm def 100% going to lower mine. If Swift does their magic on the Z like they did with the 370z, then I'll go with them. On stock wheels, 15/20mm Fr/Rr spacers, 265/35/19 FR 305/30/19 Rr was perfectly flush.
Daily/Light Tracking Suspension Setup: Swift Springs, Front & Rear Eibach Sways, SPC Rear Camber Kit.
im gonna be counting on info like this when the time comes...
doing it right away or after warranty?

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I'll probably give it a few months and then go with a flush setup. I can't stand the 4x4 look of most stock cars for very long. We put our Passat on H&R's just because I hated seeing it like that.

Last edited:

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
im gonna be counting on info like this when the time comes...
doing it right away or after warranty?
Right away; But then again I'm probably going to wait till next summer to pick one up, so that should give others enough time to test out the different options out there as well as give the aftermarket enough time to throw out couple options.

I dropped my S4 on a H.A.S set, and it's pretty badass. I hope the z aftermarket can make something similar. I can adjust the height depending the wheel setup I use; Winter vs Summer. Perfect flush each time.

I dropped my S4 on a H.A.S set, and it's pretty badass. I hope the z aftermarket can ma
Being poor im just going to leave it as it. Besides after the springs get out the car will lower itself :p
LOL! honestly, if you just get spacers (~$200) and leave it on stock springs, the stance will look good. I ran that for 3 years before I went into lowering. Then get wider tires when your stocks go, and then after that pick up used set of springs from marketplace.
I bought my S4 at the end of 2018 right when 2019 deliveries were about to start, and I picked up my HAS for >$300 below new price, and with only 12k miles on it

bhamZ35

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I’m probably gonna catch some shite, but as soon as it’s available and/or confirmed it has identical suspension to the 370z, more than likely going airlift performance 3P kit. I’ve dealt with coil overs my entire life, and I’m honestly tired of 45 degree angled speed bump acrobats.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
looks almost even on people lowering them with a slight edge staying stock.

the problem with most prototypes, mfgs like to throw on huge wheels w/low profile tires and give them a nice drop.

trouble is when most sports cars come out the rims/tires end up being a lot smaller and it doesn't fill the wheel wells as nicely as the 22's did making car look like a 4x4 in comparison.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
im happy that the wheel wells are round instead squared, angled or trapezoid that has become popular...it makes the wheels have better fitment.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
all my cars are scrapin...i love the look.
i'll prob hold back until the warranty is through, but we know its a matter of time.

who here plans to lower theirs? since we suspect its going to be close to 370z specs, what brand/style/model are going with?
cant wait to see the stock wheel and tire sizes too, because this will determine how low i go.

discuss
Definitely gonna be throwing coilovers on it, but I'm not doing any stupid helladerp setup. A nice drop to minimize gap with proper corner balancing and I'll be good.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier