First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
also, no one has voted for red in the poll...
I sure as hell voted red. White with red interior will look GREAT.

If I end up getting a different color I'll end up going black interior.

CJY84

First Name
Chris Young
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' Supra 3.0
Damn, i was hoping to go Everest White with Red interior. SO australia wont be getting red or blue?

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
Damn, i was hoping to go Everest White with Red interior. SO australia wont be getting red or blue?
We won't be getting the blue interior in Australia , at least from the options list the dealer showed me.

The interior's we will be getting are full black or the red and black interior.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
We are getting black and red apparently ( I remembered we were not getting one of the colours but got it mixed up)
Having said that, my dealer is sceptical that we will get any option on interior particularly on launch ( and yes he’s seen the details from Nissan Aus)

Time will tell I suppose, I hope so for you guys

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
I'm going with blue but need to know how that red looks.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
yeah im gonna go with color this time around. both my fd's have black interiors, but i recently saw a silver one with a red interior and was really diggin it. ?

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I'm still waffling between yellow and black for the exterior. If yellow, then black interior, no question.

If I go black exterior, I'm leaning red, but I'd really like to see it in an actual car first. Blue would be a close second if I don't like the red.

LC1

First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
That red is my choice. It's been a long time since I had a loud color car, with a bright interior. so I think it would be fun. I hear bad things about red though, not just Nissan but cars in general. Something like red fades the quickest. I was always told that. That goes for interior or exterior.

Last edited:

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
That red is my choice. It's been a long time since I had a loud color car, with a bright interior. so I think it would be fun. I hear bad things about red though, not just Nissan but cars in general. Something like red fades the quickest. I was always told that. That goes for interior or exterior.
Interior-wise, I'd think that could be helped by using a sun visor + proper tint, no? At least slow down the process outside of wear-and-tear.

With regards to exterior, I think being diligent about washing and ensuring the car has protective layers on it as well (wax, ceramic coating, etc.) should also help fight Father Time.

My game plan is to, once I get the car (whenever that'll be), take it straight to a detail service to get exterior/interior tidied and protected, PPF applied and some form of UV-blocking tint. I'm in it for the long haul, so starting things off immediately on the right foot.

400GOZ

First Name
GOZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 FG XR6T
Depending on the shade of red we get I might change my mind but right now I voted black. I'm already tired of the red seats in the R. It might be time for a change.
I'm in Eric's boat, I've selected the Black interior. Depending on the red I might change the colour.

P.s It's going to be Everest White

I can't wait to see what the red will look like

fcf0e6c8a468442601cf84d5b1c4e31d.jpg

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Either gonna be black interior on a colorful exterior.. or red interior on a neutral paint for me

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Funny how a lot here want red now, will be a HOT interior color LOL, plus goes well with most Z exteriors IMO