First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I still want Yellow (or TAS Proto orange if it becomes available), but every time I see this car rendered in black, my heart skips a beat.

Dotson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
I'm leaning toward white. I used to own a white 300ZX TT and seeing the taillights of the Z brings back those memories. My second choice would be gunmetal, but it needs a black roof. Why they are not offering two-tone with gunmetal is strange decision to me. I guess I could always vinyl wrap the roof. Third choice silver. I've never owned a blue, red, or yellow car, they stand out too much for me. I like to fly under the radar a bit. Boulder gray is too blue. Black looks good, but I've had plenty of cars that were black.

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
tbh with the supply shortage and markups anything but black

Last edited:

Valaroth

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MAZDA Mazda3 Turbo PP Hatchback
Occupation
Film/TV/Game/Trailer Composer
Seiran Blue, all the way. I would do Gun Metallic if it was 2-tone — but, alas, doesn’t look like that’s in the cards. I wish I could do black interior with blue accents — rather than fully blue seats (like the red option) as well. But I’ll probably do entirely black interior with blue ext.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
After seeing Boulder Grey in person at the ATL Auto show, I'm slightly torn now between that and the pearl White...but, since my first cars were an Ivory Pearl 2005 G35 and Brilliant Silver 2012 370z, I think I might stick to the Everest White Tri-Coat..A good combination of nostalgia. Plus the white will give me the Yang to my Yin to compliment my black s4.

Rocraydor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Altima SR, 370z, Patriot
I want the same silver Z and blue interior with auto, just like that wrecked tester we've all seen lol. I loved that car for some reason

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
What do you mean ?
I want a silver Z but with the expected supply shortage, low inventory and markups I'll take what I can get but I will prefer almost anything to a black Z

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
After owning a black Mercedes in Texas I will never go back. ?

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
I want a silver Z but with the expected supply shortage, low inventory and markups I'll take what I can get but I will prefer almost anything to a black Z
Ah , I understand what you guys are saying. You don't want black , but will settle for any other color ........
I actually want black on black . Same as my G Coupe

Reactions: V35

JDMYYDS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3
i was hoping for blue interior on black, but it wasnt an option. i took boulder grey with blue and i'll wrap it.