The 7th Gen Mustang S650 Has Officially Landed!!

triso07

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z, Evo X
GT Premium has leather interior, limited-slip diff, synchro-rev matching, and more. It comes in with mid-tier pricing (mid-40s). Where is this option on the Z? Why do I have to spend 53k to get options I don't need and 41k to miss out on the stuff that I do?

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
GT Premium has leather interior, limited-slip diff, synchro-rev matching, and more. It comes in with mid-tier pricing (mid-40s). Where is this option on the Z? Why do I have to spend 53k to get options I don't need and 41k to miss out on the stuff that I do?
or the opposite side, where I don't REALLY care about the LSD, I just wanted wireless carplay..

G37

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37S Coupe 6MT, Q50S Hybrid, MDX
Occupation
Self
And that’s why the Z will not sell well even after the supply chain crunch ends - at least until the mid-tier offering materializes.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
now this is how you launch a car properly

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
And it's 100% going to out perform, out sell, and out shine the new Z. It's sad really, but not suprised.
Yeah, but that’s one of the reasons I don’t want it…outsell, there’s a mustang on every corner in Aus. 132 used ones up for sale just in the 2022 model.
Might not seem a lot to you guys..but that’s a crap load in Aus

Besides…too big, won’t fit in my garage 🤣

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Yeah, but that’s one of the reasons I don’t want it…outsell, there’s a mustang on every corner in Aus. 132 used ones up for sale just in the 2022 model.
Might not seem a lot to you guys..but that’s a crap load in Aus

Besides…too big, won’t fit in my garage 🤣
Agreed. That was one of the main reasons I got my 370Z back in 2019 instead of a 5.0 Mustang GT. They're every where left and right, especially in the U.S. They're not as "special" or rare as the Z. I will say the GT350 and GT500 models are cool though.

The new Dark Horse is looking pretty nice as well.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
will he get it for msrp or less, or is the dealer gonna try to mark it up any?
MSRP. Which was a factor in him getting the dark horse. He really was just wanting to get a GT like he has now(2018) but by the time we speced it out it was almost 60. Ford has so many packages and conflicting add ons I was surprised how you can get this car to mid 50s really quick. I said for that kind of money you might as well just get the dark horse so it will be more special. It's a little over kill for him as he isn't really into performance but I just told I wouldnt pass up a chance to get this car at MSRP when most dealers will be over sticker on the dark horse.

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
MSRP. Which was a factor in him getting the dark horse. He really was just wanting to get a GT like he has now(2018) but by the time we speced it out it was almost 60. Ford has so many packages and conflicting add ons it you can get this car to mid 50s really quick. I said for that kind of money you should just get the dark horse so it will be more special since you can get either at MSRP and most dealers will be over sticker on the dark horse.
well good for him. im suprised, i was pretty sure dealers were gonna try to jack up the prices on the dark horse...