The 7th Gen Mustang S650 Has Officially Landed!!

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
this new mustang it looks cool but 300k this is straight up a collector car

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Another "same car with a body kit and engine tweaks".

Why do they even bother?

No this is like a full on racecar for the road with 800hp carbon everything rear transaxle. it's more like a ford gt replacement

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
the window sticker for my brothers dark horse just popped up

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
now im worried about getting my ordered lol people have been dynoing them and putting out low numbers but it could also be lack of break in miles

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
picking up the dark horse tomorrow. they gave him 31K trade in on his 2018 Mustang GT with 27K miles on it.

NiZmonium

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 G37 6MT
now im worried about getting my ordered lol people have been dynoing them and putting out low numbers but it could also be lack of break in miles
Pretty skimpy , these guys got a 409 hp and 358 ft lbs. However , they couldn't do a 1 to 1 pull. So some are saying it's actually closer to 415 - 420 hp.
To be honest, that's just only a bit above the standard GT. So I'm not sure if the Dark Horse premium is worth the price .

BUT

These guys supposedly were able to do a 1 to 1 pull using a 6mt. SAE corrected.
440hp and 389 ft lbs !

I guess the actual numbers are probably closer to the 430 - 440 numbers.
Not bad

Amazing how much better the Dark Horse looks compared to the standard GT

Last edited:

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh nice! How hard was that to get? Was there a big dealer ADM?

really crazy story almost hard to believe ..... so he ordered it in April at MSRP. then a few months ago he sort of got cold feet on it and ordered a mustang GT instead that was about 6-7K cheaper from the same place. his mustang GT order didnt get picked up and neither did the dark horse. but in July it turns out someone at the dealer put in a dummy bogus order under the name Frank Stock and they copied the exact same specs of m brothers order from April. well that car showed up at the truck depot in town yesterday. me and my brother just by chance noticed it was added to their inventory and called and said hey this is his car. well technically it wasnt his car but he was first in line so they gave it to him.

when I was up there a few hours ago they even wanted him to sign something promising it wouldnt flip it. so yeah he got it for MSRP. the dealer had like a BS document fee and stuff like that but no ADM. ive got to imagine that car is worth 20K over sticker when we pick it up tomorrow

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
also if you join mustangs of america club for a year atleast you get xplan from ford .. alos if you so happen to work for UPS also lol