First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Exhaust sounds terrible, even for stock. The Silver Z in the US sounds a little better. Remember, sport exhaust is in the performance package, if you're paying for that I expect something from it.
This is a JDM configured car. They probably have different noise regulations over there.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Exhaust sounds terrible, even for stock. The Silver Z in the US sounds a little better. Remember, sport exhaust is in the performance package, if you're paying for that I expect something from it.
Almost sounded like an EV until they were hitting the rev limiter.

Being it is a JDM spec vehicle, it may be in compliance with vehicle noise regulations in Japan. The exhaust I recently saw on a new Z would definitely not be that quite.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Interesting that "drifting" video is getting released but exactly zero minutes of video of the car actually running on a track have surfaced to date, which in my experience is highly unusual for a sportscar due to be released in a few months. I hope it's not a reflection of the relative importance of the two to the developers and engineers.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Interesting that "drifting" video is getting released but exactly zero minutes of video of the car actually running on a track have surfaced to date, which in my experience is highly unusual for a sportscar due to be released in a few months. I hope it's not a reflection of the relative importance of the two to the developers and engineers.
I could hoon my 1987 200SX SE V6 about the same as these videos. They're just showing the new Z can be hooned. That's fine by me because I won't track it anyways. When Boeing goes out of business I'm taking my new Z to the abandoned parking lots and hooning the piss out of it. If only it had t-tops and I could still grow a mullet