Stripe package for the new Z

do you like stripes?

• Total voters

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
I think lots of cars look good with stripes, just depends on the car and the stripes ;)

image1.jpg

I've seen a few S30 Z's somewhere on the internet with a similar stripe setup but one car was british racing green with white top and rocker stripes and the other was orange with black stripes. Both looked awesome on the Z shape and I would love to see something like that on the new Z
Man that looks awesome. Mustangs are basically the only domestic cars I would buy.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I think with certain colors it would be nice contrast. white, silver, red are the first three that come to my mind that it would look good on.
Some subdued black striping on the yellow would look pretty nice as well.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
bumping this thread since we've got verification of nissan offering factory stripe option...what do you guys think?
NIssan-Z-Seiran-Blue-with-racing-stripes.jpg

NIssan-Z-Seiran-Blue-with-racing-stripes.jpg

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
the mix of a blue body, black roof and silver katana then adding white stripes makes it look too busy...

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
It's not a good look and Nissan knows it. These stripes are not featured in any of the promo shots, demo cars, or marketing material and my hunch is because it falls flat.

Maybe it could work on the solid color paint like the rosewood but on the two tone black roof the added stripes make it too busy.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
It's not a good look and Nissan knows it. These stripes are not featured in any of the promo shots, demo cars, or marketing material and my hunch is because it falls flat.

Maybe it could work on the solid color paint like the rosewood but on the two tone black roof the added stripes make it too busy.
there was a spy shot a from months ago that showed stripes just like these. i think it was even before the orange jdm proto, but at the time it didn't make sense.

anyone else remember that? i'll see if i can find the pic...

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
there was a spy shot a from months ago that showed stripes just like these.
You win respect points for memory, but that is a spotted in the wild type of image. I still contend that Nissan is not using the racing stipe in the official press images. Usually press images are taken with all the extras, but not in this case. Someone in marketing is not a fan of racing stripes.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
Could go either way for stripes, what I really want is that orange paint, or any orange paint option for that matter lol

Preferably a Magma Red comeback (technically a red but always looked like more of an orange to me), best Z color IMO 😍

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
You win respect points for memory, but that is a spotted in the wild type of image. I still contend that Nissan is not using the racing stipe in the official press images. Usually press images are taken with all the extras, but not in this case. Someone in marketing is not a fan of racing stripes.
i get what your saying...
im not personally interested in these stripes, im glad it's an option for others though.

like anything else the car color and stripe color along with roof color will make the difference. would be interesting to see all the combos people will come up with...

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Could go either way for stripes, what I really want is that orange paint, or any orange paint option for that matter lol

Preferably a Magma Red comeback (technically a red but always looked like more of an orange to me), best Z color IMO 😍
what do you think of the 2 shades of red being offered? white stripes typically look good on a red car. how do you feel about the black roof?