First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan sport z
2023 Nissan z Seibon Carbon hood
Fitment is 7/10 Quality is just OK

I thought Seibon was great and the best quality carbon parts?! I have had a 350z with a duraflex carbon hood fit and be better quality than this honestly. No rain gaurds for the vented areas, low spots on mid sections on both sides of the hood and sloppy finish on the underside. The good, gapping is great all around, packaging great and latches all line up.

I have the fitment perfect and level with the rear part of the fenders and front near the bumper. The mid sections on both sides don’t meet level with the fenders even tho the rest does. That combined with a lack of a quality tight finishing on the underside will leave most with a sour taste. Rough edges on the underside. The vented areas on the hood near the windshield press and rest on the rubber around the battery box and brake fluid box under the hood.

I’m going to black out the small white pieces at the bottom of the a pillar to get better flow or paint match it and leave some exposed carbon.

I would not recommend Seibon for the new z based on this product. I’ve had carbon products before and understand the hit and miss with them, but it’s 2023 and I’d expect Seibon to put out better quality than this.

215B57FD-B6F9-4FB0-A121-0FDF1DD4010F.jpeg
91DFBC33-AF2B-4EF6-B065-49ABEBFE0425.jpeg

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I was going to by the front lip for the Supra but a lot of guys had talked about fitment being hit or miss and I’ve said it I think here before fun enough I don’t want to spend 1200 bucks on this to then have to take it to a body shop and pay more to fix

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Does anyone have pics of a Seibon CF hood on the Yellow Z? Was curious if it any good.

Looks nice on the white