Seibon MB Style Lip Kit

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
This kit is not even on Seibons website yet (Maybe they will soon update it). I seen it on Z1's website with no option to order, just unavailable. I also couldnt seem to find it listed anywhere else. I called Seibon directly and was surprised to find out the had 3 sets of side skirts in stock. The person I talked to was also surprised. That is the piece I was after. If you are interested in the entire set give them a call they may have all the pieces. If you just want the side skirts like me I know for sure they have 2 more sets. I grabbed this picture off another forum post of the kit. P.S They will match Z1's price and ship to residential.
seibon.jpeg

Campi422

First Name
Campi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Performs ce
This kit is not even on Seibons website yet (Maybe they will soon update it). I seen it on Z1's website with no option to order, just unavailable. I also couldnt seem to find it listed anywhere else. I called Seibon directly and was surprised to find out the had 3 sets of side skirts in stock. The person I talked to was also surprised. That is the piece I was after. If you are interested in the entire set give them a call they may have all the pieces. If you just want the side skirts like me I know for sure they have 2 more sets. I grabbed this picture off another forum post of the kit. P.S They will match Z1's price and ship to residential.
seibon.jpeg
They look very cool. How much were the side skirts?

OP
OP
Mr&Mrs

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
1200ish shipped. It will vary based on location due to shipping. I’m pretty much worse case being in FL, with Seibon located in CA.

kecclest

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1978 C10, Exocet, 2023 Z
Occupation
PM
How are the skirts attached? I wonder why Z1 requires commercial shipping when Seibon will ship residential. Interesting...

OP
OP
Mr&Mrs

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
How are the skirts attached? I wonder why Z1 requires commercial shipping when Seibon will ship residential. Interesting...
They have not arrived yet so im not sure. A combination of double sided tape and fender screws I hope. I may add a couple rivet nuts myself if I think it needs it.

I'm not sure why exactly Z1's website says that. They do not even carry these items in stock unless someone returns a piece. They just drop ship from Seibon. Seibon first asked if I had a business address to ship to and I said no, that Z1 had just drop shipped me a spoiler to residential. They just said ok. Maybe it costs more or they have to use a different carrier. Both items are arriving with pilot freight.