gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
^lucky bastards in Texas the popos are always looking out for cars with missing front plates

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Most cops overlook my missing front plate. In 16 years of driving, I have only been pulled over once for not displaying a front plate.

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
I am weird about front plates. In VA front plates are mandatory. I haven't had one on any of my sports cars in 30 years. Don't have one on my 2002 F250 either.

Used to get pulled over for tint once a year but that hasn't happened in decade now it seems.

Got pulled over for no front plate 2 years ago... was in a black 4 door BMW with almost blacked out windows in a high drug county. bald boomer dude is never who they expect to roll down windows. Got in habit with my 90% windows to roll down all 4 windows as they approach car- helps. Let off with warning.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Hi can anyone help me get this front factory license plate holder I’m in Australia. our ones here are way too big and would like to have your style.any help would be appreciated thanks John
question: are aus plates longer, like the ones used in england?

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Hi can anyone help me get this front factory license plate holder I’m in Australia. our ones here are way too big and would like to have your style.any help would be appreciated thanks John
I came here to ask the same thing.

I'm running smaller plates too, and would take a US style front plate mount if anyone wasn't using theirs

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I came here to ask the same thing.

I'm running smaller plates too, and would take a US style front plate mount if anyone wasn't using theirs
my nissan dealership is a couple towns over now that ive moved, but i wouldn't mind making a trip for when they become available and ship them to you guys.

i wont charge extra, just cover cost and shipping and for my troubles, maybe send me some kangaroo or wombat jerky or whatever it is you guys eat over there...

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
my nissan dealership is a couple towns over now that ive moved, but i wouldn't mind making a trip for when they become available and ship them to you guys.

i wont charge extra, just cover cost and shipping and for my troubles, maybe send me some kangaroo or wombat jerky or whatever it is you guys eat over there...
deal!

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I may end up running an alt front plate mount so it's not smack dab in the center of the grille. Car will come standard here with the front mount. If I do decide to move it, I'd be willing to ship mine too for the cost of the shipping

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I may end up running an alt front plate mount so it's not smack dab in the center of the grille. Car will come standard here with the front mount. If I do decide to move it, I'd be willing to ship mine too for the cost of the shipping
Even better deal!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Even better deal!
well there went my platypus jerky...